Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morrissey to play National Stadium in November

Options
  • 09-09-2009 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Mozzer returns to the National Stadium on November 23rd. The scene of his first solo gig in April 1991 and what a night that was:D

MORRISSEY

Special Guests: Doll & The Kicks

LIVE AT THE NATIONAL STADIUM, DUBLIN

23RD NOVEMBER ‘09

TICKETS ON SALE THIS MON 14TH AT 9AM

Morrissey's new album, "Swords", will be released in Ireland on the 23rd October and is an 18-track compilation of B-sides of singles from Morrissey's recent albums available on CD and double vinyl LP.

Tickets are €68.20 on sale from usual outlets nationwide, booking line no. 0818 719 300

online at http://www.ticketmaster.ie/

November spawned a mozzer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

sorry 70 euro to see him at the national stadium??

talk about been robbed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cossy

Very pricey indeed. I have seen him 4 times this year with the same support group(who are very good by the way) and the tickets were 33stg Omagh and Belfast and the 2 Manchester shows. I believe the Republic gigs earlier in the year were €54euro so why the sudden increase. ? Ah who am I kidding I will be there;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Taz86

Yeah was stumped by the price too but as I wasn't at any of the gigs this year I'll push the boat out for this one! Looking forward to it (but I'm not keen on his current band at all). Last I was at was Kilmainham which with the New York Dolls was a blast. See you there then Cossy ;)

cossy wrote: »
    Very pricey indeed. I have seen him 4 times this year with the same support group(who are very good by the way) and the tickets were 33stg Omagh and Belfast and the 2 Manchester shows. I believe the Republic gigs earlier in the year were €54euro so why the sudden increase. ?
    cossy wrote: »
    Ah who am I kidding I will be there;)

Answered your own question there. As long as people are happy paying over the odds, the promoter will keep upping the prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I saw him at the Stadium in April 1991; chaotic gig. Loads of people getting on stage in ones and twos and hugging Morrissey.

great atmosphere and memorable. Despite the LP he was touring (Kill Uncle) being pretty weak.

• Advertisement
Advertisement