Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Just started

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Kiith wrote: »
    Starting races dont really matter. You can join player corps regardless of your race. Just pick whichever race has the best looking (in your opinion) ships, or pick your favourite weapon type. Caldari are missile whores, Gallente are turret whores with sweet looking ships, Amaar are laser whores with even sweeter looking ships, and Minmater are artillery whores with ships that look like they should have been scrapped a long time ago.

You can, and if you play long for enough, will train across different weapons at some stage. I went Gallente, but am training missiles at the moment.

i went caldari and got bored with missiles, trained up gallente and became a blasters whore now getting angry with the amount of ammo a burn though and am considering training up lazers with amaar.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ahh ammo is cheap enough so its not too bad. I'm training up missiles mainly cause i want to try out a Raven for lvl4 missions. Have been using a Dominix, and its easy, but damn its slow. Plus i have decent gunnery skills, so i will be able to use the Rokh once i get my large t2 hybrids trained.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭teamdresch

I'd go Minimatar or Amarr for sure.

Advertisement