Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cost -Painting guesstimate

• 09-09-2009 10:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭

We're getting near the end of our build, and also our budget!!

Can anyone give me a guesstimate figure for a painter to paint 2900 sq ft interior only?
    We may paint ourselves depending on the answer!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 bobeye

hi, im a painter and i was wondering if there was any woodwork involved in your job? this could vary the price a little, if you could give more detail i could work out a rough price for you..

robert.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

bobeye wrote: »
    hi, im a painter and i was wondering if there was any woodwork involved in your job? this could vary the price a little, if you could give more detail i could work out a rough price for you..

robert.

No, just the walls

Advertisement