Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish amateur game designers?

Options
  • 09-09-2009 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I checked the gamedevelopers.ie forums but they seemed more geared towards professional stuff. basically are there any irish freeware game makers here? i've just finished a short adventure game called 'paul moose in space world' ( http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/adventure/paul-moose-in-space-world/675/) (plug plug lol) and am trying to make another game for the september contest at experimentalgameplay.com. anyone else mess around with this stuff??

basically post ya vidcons here

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

ya wont find many here. i just do some custom source maps as well as some scriptwork, but nothing OTT, cause i cant be arsed.

Advertisement