Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digital Camera help please?

• 09-09-2009 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Guys im not sure if im posting in right forum so please move f necessary.

I have a digital camera from Canon, an Ixus50 and i've lost the bloody charger, can anyone tell me where i can get on, an idea of the cost etc?

I've tried the canon.ie website, but its a nightmare site to navigate and impossible to email for help, many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

this should be in the main photography forum...
    anyway, you can get one in any camera show. going to be about 20-30 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Maybe the mod's will move it but thanks anyway, a camera show? like where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

MonicaBing wrote: »
    Maybe the mod's will move it but thanks anyway, a camera show? like where?

i think he means a camera shop (were having a day of interesting doggy ridiculus spellings on the forum today :D)

Gunns on Wexford street iirc produced a universal charger for some of cabansail's visitors of recent times so when he's online he may confirm.

Anyhow, in the meantime I will move it to the main forum.

What general area are you in? We've a couple of forum members from camera stores who are really helpful around the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

You can buy one here if you are unsuccessful in Gunns
    Paste link into your browser.
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120460090001

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    i think he means a camera shop (were having a day of interesting doggy ridiculus spellings on the forum today :D)

Har har har !

@OP

http://www.batterycity.ie/battery_chargers_digital_camera-c-37_164.html?osCsid=d2cdcda145593ddf70c24cea2821d3f3

• Advertisement

Thanks for the help but i should have said, its a lithium battery charger i'm looking for!! Eeek:o Im based in thurles..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Yes I did see a Universal Charger in at Gunns, but as you are not in Dublin I have done a bit of a search for you.

The Battery type is a NB L4.

There is a charger sold by the 7dayshop which has a plate to fit your battery. Throw in a spare battery and you will be set.

With the £5.95 delivery charge it should all come to less than €25 and should be there within the week.

I have one of these chargers myself & they work well. It has the advantage of being able to charge in the car too.

CabanSail wrote: »
    Yes I did see a Universal Charger in at Gunns, but as you are not in Dublin I have done a bit of a search for you.

The Battery type is a NB L4.

There is a charger sold by the 7dayshop which has a plate to fit your battery. Throw in a spare battery and you will be set.

With the £5.95 delivery charge it should all come to less than €25 and should be there within the week.

I have one of these chargers myself & they work well. It has the advantage of being able to charge in the car too.

You are a legend!! I owe ya a pint!!

Advertisement