Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nights Out

• 09-09-2009 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

I know its early but i wanna night out asap! Any idea when they'll start?
    Quite annoyed as my flatmate doesnt drink at all and doesnt go out much and alot of people in my course are mature while i'm only 18! Grrrr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭mcw92

Sunday Night Will be one of the biggest nights out.
    I know il be going out, it will be wedged!
    You could go out any night really , i was out sunday night with my flatmates.:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Yep. Generally the night before college starts is always busy. Wednesday and Thursday nights will be very busy as well. There always seems to be people in the brewery during the day as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭LickLickLick

Awh right,cheers,cant wait to get these nights out started!
    Night before college starts...What if your a little first year with no friends of her own yet? Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dabbido

sunday will be a big one, monday aswell in the clarence. basically every day this week!! god i love sligo...

I hope i learn to love it! Leavin the big smoke for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 dabbido

ah poor little freshers!cannot wait for next week..its gonna be epic

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭karma403

I decided to go back home for this week. Looks like I'll be missing out on some fun! :eek: Nevermind...

Still don't know anybody except housemates, and they aren't students... :(

Yeah i came home too! Hah.
    Awh no,unreal! My roomie doesnt seem to drink or have any intention of going out. Yay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

The schedule for Envy for Freshers week is as follows:

Monday: Monday night is a headphone disco.

Tuesday: Tuesday Night Traffic Light night! Pick your colour on the way into the club. Choose carefully if you don't want to be hit on all night by randomers! Red = Taken, Amber = Maybe Baby, Green = My place or yours??

Wednesday: Wednesday Night Freshers Foam Party! Top tunes, bikinis and a whole lot of foam can only mean one thing! Party!!!!

Thursday: Thursday Night Special guest DJ's AudioBullys.

Freshers week starts Monday 28th September in case you were not sure.

Door Open at 11pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Tonight is 2 euro night at the clarence cant go wrong :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Monday: Monday night is a headphone disco.
    What the hell is a headphone disco?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭karma403

I think... everybody listens to music of their choice on headphones. the room itself is quiet. :D

karma403 wrote: »
    I think... everybody listens to music of their choice on headphones. the room itself is quiet. :D
    Sounds like envy is too tight to pay for a DJ on the quiet nights. :D

Yep that's exactly what it is, I'm not sure though how big of a selection there is on the headphones. Fairly odd though if you have one person going around dancing and shouting to one song and someone else shouting to another.

There was an O2 silent disco( same thing) in Envy a while back, there was a €5 deposit required for the headphones so I'd presume there is still a deposit required on Monday for this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 EmmettPower90

Anyone living near miligan place?
    My room mate was supposed to move in yday, and no one showed up, sunday now and still ere on my own :eek: no one to go drinking with, fare bored!! where every1 headn tonite, im lookin forward to that foam party wednesday :L

Foam party?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 EmmettPower90

yeah foam party wednesday at Envy i thought? :D

The foam party isn't this Wednesday night it's the following Wednesday the 23rd, the week of Freshers Week.

Advertisement