Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

commisioner for oaths

Options
  • 09-09-2009 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭

Can someone recommend one to me in the south mayo area that wont cost a bomb?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

From Golden pages
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/category_Commissioners+For+Oaths_County:Mayo-1.html
    You just need a signature is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Magnus wrote: »

I need a stamp and a signature and I dont want to pay 50 euro for it, like I have had to do before. Though someone might know someone who charges a reasonable rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

If you are anywhere near Ballinrobe, Peter Walkin (auctioneer, main street) is one and the last time he charged me €10 or €15 in early 2008. His dad Toni is one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

an ordsinary affidavit may be sworn before any commissioner for oaths or practising solicitor. The fee is ten euro plus two euro for each exhibit ( i.e. supporting document attached ).

Some documents require completion before a Notary Public. Their charges are higher. It should be clear from the document you have which is involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭mayfire

Can someone recommend one to me in the south mayo area that wont cost a bomb?

Thanks.

Quick Google got
    www.michaelbaynes.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Thanks everyone. I did get one and he didnt charge me anything since I had prepared it myself and all he had to do was sign it. Much obliged.

Advertisement