Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new user

Options
  • 09-09-2009 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am a new user. I registed about 1 month ago, When i like somethinf, i want to post "submit", :mad:but still tell me "awaiting email confirmation". Who can tell me what happy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey Julie, welcome to boards!

I've resent the confirmation email to you, check your spam and trash folders just in case. There's an activation link that you have to click before you'll be allowed to post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Julie Cao

Hi, sorry i ask stupid question again. But my english is poor. I am not sure something. like my spam/trash folders. Can you tell me please? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Your email provider normally has a folder called "Junk mail" or "Spam". We recommend you check that folder, as sometimes email companies put the mail we send you in there by accident.

Advertisement