Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wishlist

Options
  • 10-09-2009 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Songs you would like to see on guitar hero/rock band in the future!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

would rather see them in rock band ;)

But guitar hero 5 is a return to form, and they have a habbit of putting in one or 2 that I would be a fan of that many might not have heard of in the games.

Best one i can think of now in GH3 was the fall of troy song.

My wishlist: bit random and doesnt necessarily reflect my musical taste just be fun to play some of these

Glassjaw : any of their songs would be cool
    Disturbed : Shout 2000
    Biffy clyro : think they would be fun to play not a massive fan of the band though.

Led Zeppelin - with the beatles, van halen , aerosmith already done i think its only a matter of time before we see at least a few songs in game /dlc

Ocean color scene - river boat song or the day we caught the train.

Ah there are loads ........ the carpenters and abba could have some fun songs to play.

Horselips !!!!! cant remember the name of the song put you know the one i mean :D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

Some 'Whatever You Say I Am, Thats What I'm Not' Arctic Monkeys,

Brianstorm is a pretty bad song!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

They can put that Arctic Monkey crap on GH thank you very much! :pac:

Even though this threads been done a few times, I reiterate the wish of many to get Rock Band: Rush going. 2112 would be jiz-worthy

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    They can put that Arctic Monkey crap on GH thank you very much! :pac:

OOOH!! You take that back right now Onion!! No but seriously They are a damn good band!

Advertisement