Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backspacer - Pearl Jam latest studio release '09

Options
  • 10-09-2009 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

So just wondering what the general opinion from PJ fans is about the latest Pearl Jam studio album - "Backspacer" - September '09

There is a review here (claims near first)
    http://www.twofeetthick.com/2009/06/upcoming-album-track-listing-published/

I'm a buy all where PJ are concerned.. usually a bit dubious about latest releases but grow to love most. Again (as per usual with new release) not sure with what I have heard from Backspacer, (plus initial thoughts on the album art is not going to work at all, I was expecting a lemon)

Hope the album itself isn’t a lemon... but I wait since 2006 with baited breath, just a little more sceptical this time.
    Also – Backspacer is apparently just a 39min album... Can’t fit an epic into 39mins anyway which you look at it.... hmmmmm...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Dave Total

I've heard 'The Fixer' and its class! can't wait to hear the whole album. Last thing i heard with Eddie Vedder was the 'into the wild' soundtrack which was fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Go to the Pearl Jam thread in the Rock & Metal forum,people have commented there on it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Mr Web wrote: »
    Also – Backspacer is apparently just a 39min album... Can’t fit an epic into 39mins anyway which you look at it.... hmmmmm...

Its actually 36 mins! And it's epic in its precision I think. Never have PJ been so focused...it seems like it was such a breeze recording this album. It's refreshing that a band in their 40's can still have this much fun so far in their career :)

Anyway guys buy it 2moro and you won't regret it! :D

Advertisement