Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It if were up to you......

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭population

Andy reid is starting on the left for Sunderland today, i don't think he will see much of the centre this year, looks like Richardson is playing emergency left back. Selling Collins looks even more stupid now.

Will be interesting to see how Reid gets on, this position could be his route back into the Ireland squad/team.

Played a blinder and scored. This is ridiculous that he cannot even make the squad.

Players I would like to see in Delap/A.Reid/S.Reid/C.Morrisson/Kiely/McCann/ J.McCarthy

Players I would like to see out McShane/Whelan (these 2 are the worst players I have ever seen in an Irish shirt)/ Nolan/ Long/ Miller (seriously wtf compromising pictures of Trap does he have!!!)/ Kilbane (this running joke of international football needs to end)

Although I would like to make it absolutely clear that I see no point whatsoever in allowing either Carsley or Carr to come back. Good Riddance to both (particularly Carr with some of his previous messing)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

population wrote: »
    Played a blinder and scored. This is ridiculous that he cannot even make the squad.

Up to now Trap has had excuses, blaming fitness, weight, not playing first team, we all know the real reasons, or at least the foundations for the other reasons.

In fairness Trap was right to punish him for his antics that night.

The thing is now, with Reid looking super fit, having 3 goals so far this year in 2 starts, he can start asking the questions.

I've been saying his best bet is to make a wide position his own at Sunderland, when he has done that, then there should be no reason why he should be excluded from the squad anymore, that is except Trap's stuborness, which i feel is the main reason behind his exclusion.

Advertisement