Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vandal Kids

Options
  • 10-09-2009 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

Yesterday I caught one of the local kids keying my car. I went to his parents and he admitted doing it. His mother did not know what to do but accepted he did it. She said she would come up to me to sort it out but as of yet there has been no sign of her. What are my options?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Great choice of forum :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Key the kid. An eye for an eye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Give her a keyring.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Make the kid do jobs for you.. cutting grass and weeding etc

The mother paying for the damage won't teach the kid a lesson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭hungryhippo

Gardai should scare the fckers into paying. Criminal damage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Is the mother hot??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Make a placard saying "I keyed suchandsuch's car" and have him wear it. Oooh no a t-shirt. Bright pink and with neon lettering. Make him wear it for a week.

Nothing like a bit of humiliation to scare a kid straight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Yesterday I caught one of the local kids keying my car. I went to his parents and he admitted doing it. His mother did not know what to do but accepted he did it. She said she would come up to me to sort it out but as of yet there has been no sign of her. What are my options?

Give her 'til Monday, if she hasn't contacted you by then call up to her.

Set a deadline for payment for the damage, if she doesn't pay by the deadline set call into your local Garda station and explain the situation.

Make sure you have all times and dates listed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

What age is he?

holly1 wrote: »
    What age is he?

Im guessing under the legal age.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

No harm getting a guard to speak to him,it works.Frightens the s***t out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Vain wrote: »
    Im guessing under the legal age.

We need a horrified smiley. Something with far more clout than that stupid eek.

Something like this. http://www.b3tards.com/u/f9b636a9c3b04d363897/horrified.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Use the kid as a tow-rope.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

holly1 wrote: »
    No harm getting a guard to speak to him,it works.Frightens the s***t out of them.

Depends on the kid.

Hang him over a very high building by his ankles, swinging him side to side for a while till be poos himself, then give him a cheeky wink and tell him not to get up to any more mischief.

Jumpy wrote: »
    We need a horrified smiley. Something with far more clout than that stupid eek.

Something like this. http://www.b3tards.com/u/f9b636a9c3b04d363897/horrified.jpg
    You have a dirrrrrrrty mind, I was on about under the legal age to bring to get him locked up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭znv6i3h7kqf9ys

Gardai should scare the fckers into paying. Criminal damage.

The Gardai would probably just say it was a civil matter and do nothing. The kid wouldn't be prosecuted as he is too young so why would they waste their time. Also how could you sue a kid? Hence the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Hire Snyper to sort out the kid.

He works on a pro-boner basis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

The Gardai would probably just say it was a civil matter and do nothing. The kid wouldn't be prosecuted as he is too young so why would they waste their time. Also how could you sue a kid? Hence the thread.

It's definitely Criminal Damage, not a civil case.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Hire Snyder to sort out the kid.

He works on a pro-boner basis
    Who :confused:

Advertisement