Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

something for the weekend

Options
  • 10-09-2009 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

hey

I think this is the right place. Have no plans for this weekend with the GF but have decided i'd like to surprise her by doing something out of the ordinary with her on saturday / sunday. go somewhere, do something different to the normal cinema, drinks, dinner etc.

Any people do anything out of the norm etc.

any ideas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭puglover

Book the Roman Suite in the Lake Hotel Killarney, Couple of bottles of Champers, some strawberries, maybe some aromatherapy massage oil. Check in Saturday and don't leave the room til mid-day Sunday...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Moved from PI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

If you have the money you could take her to a nice hotel for the night or something preferably outside of the city for some quiet time together. Its definitely something she wouldnt expect and would be a great surprise :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 LoloFerrari

go to the Guinness Storehouse( thats if you've never been before), you can book online so you dont have to que I think its €13 each, you can spend the day there, get your free pint in the Gravity bar , something different

Advertisement