If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG BD390

Options
  • 10-09-2009 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭

Any word on availability of the new LG BD390 Blu Ray player?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭rgfuller

I'm also interested if you'll have this available ?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Any word on availability of the new LG BD390 Blu Ray player?

Thanks

Guys,

apologies for the delay getting back to you on this - I have no news of it yet - however I'll receive a new stock list today and if there is any update I'll drop you all a post.

Thanks again and apologies for the delay,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭coley

Hi John,
    Is this player in stock now? I see it listed on the richersounds.com site.

What is your best boardies price?

thanks
    -Coley.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

second that... any news on this player?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys.

The LG BD370 is now in stock in our warehouse priced at £159.95 / 180.00 Euro. With £11.99 / 13.99 delivery. We would need to order these in and if an order is placed they (Fingers Crossed) should arrive next Friday.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/lg/bd370/lg-bd370

Form a queue, single file :D:):cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

Sorry but we were asking about the bd-390....

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I think I need my eyes Tested!!!!!!:eek:

OK Checked again for the right Item THIS TIME!!

There is still no stock on the 390 :mad:

I'll keep checking and get back to you guys.

Any chance of having one of these for under the tree :D

-Coley.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 BuddyList

Let me know too, I'd like one of these for Chrimbo :D

John/Kenny

Any update on stock of this LG BD390? Last update we got was on the 19th November and I know a couple of us were hoping to have this player by Christmas.

Thanks!

• Advertisement

lack of updates here = lack of stock?
    please say its not so :)

that space under the tree needs a fillin'

-Coley.

Pixmania have it in stock

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/3660824/art/lg/bd390-blu-ray-player.html#tech-specs

Can't believe I have to go here for it - John/Kenny any chance you guys could have it for Christmas?

Guys apologies for the delay on this one - yep we are out of stock and not expecting it back in until just after Christmas.

I'll pop a post up as soon as they are in the warehouse!

Thans=ks and again apologies for the delay in getting back to you guys,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John I appreciate it's a busy time of the year but your update is very welcome.

Please put one of these aside for me along with a 1m monster HDMI cable (if you do monster, if not your next best quality to a monster) as soon as you get your hands on them. Also its needs to be multi-region DVD playback.

Thanks and have a good Christmas.

BuddyList wrote: »
    Thanks John I appreciate it's a busy time of the year but your update is very welcome.

Please put one of these aside for me along with a 1m monster HDMI cable (if you do monster, if not your next best quality to a monster) as soon as you get your hands on them. Also its needs to be multi-region DVD playback.

Thanks and have a good Christmas.

Buddylist,

Thanks for the post - could you PM me your contact details and I'll pop a no obligation order on the system for you and give you a shout as soon as they come in.

On the HDMI front here are a few options:

IXOS XHT288 1 Mtr £29.95/ €33.99

New Cambridge Audio HDMI 500 - £39.95 / €44.99

QED HDMI SR - £69.95 / €79.99 (that's a Boardie special - cheaper in YOYO than the UK web price!

Thanks again and drop me a PM and we will get you sorted,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Any ideas on price yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

can i add my name to the interested in it pending the price

Any ideas on price yet?

Guys,

Hoping to get the BD390 back in over the next week at £249.95 / €289.99 - drop me a line with your contact details and I'll pop a no obligation order on the system for you.

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

HI,

Sent a mail about pre-ordering this for 'next week' as mentioned like last year ;)
    Appreciate most are probably just back from the holidays.

Should i resend the email or PM. Cuold you advise, am interested in this BD player.

Thanks

Rich

Any update?

Are they in, not in, coming in?

ta

• Advertisement

stuck in the snow??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

Sorry for the delay with this model. It's proving to be the Scarlett Pimpernell of the blu-ray world !

Our latest update is there are some due in, in January. They don't happen to mention what year, but we should get a few from this delivery. :rolleyes:

We'll keep you posted on any further updates.....and Coley...you're not too far wrong as the snow is actually causing delays in the UK. :)

Dave

so i guess theres problems with the snow. maybe ill order the BD400 assuming that would be invented by then!! ;)

ok thanks for the update. is there a likelihood its this january, any dates yet?

ta

so i guess theres problems with the snow. maybe ill order the BD400 assuming that would be invented by then!! ;)

ok thanks for the update. is there a likelihood its this january, any dates yet?

ta

guys,

Latest update is a 'few hundred due this week' - I'll believe it when I see them coming through the door - and it had better not snow again anywhere in the western hemisphere before they land as I'm running out of patience at this stage :confused:.

Thanks guys and we will post as soon as we see the little blighters arrive,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Do I hear the rumble of truck loads arriving .....?
    January is running out. Any update John?

thanks
    -Coley.

coley wrote: »
    Do I hear the rumble of truck loads arriving .....?
    January is running out. Any update John?

thanks
    -Coley.

Yep,

Jan is running out and still no sign of BD390 :eek:

I promise I'll keep you posted as soon as I see white smoke ( I did send my 100th email about 390 stock today!

ATB (and apologies)

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Any update John?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Any ETA & price for BD390s yet John?

ElNino wrote: »
    Any ETA & price for BD390s yet John?

El,

price no problem - £239.95 - availability I still have a problem - we still don't have a firm date for delivery :o I have tried an alternative supplier and I will keep you posted as soon as I get any clarity.

Apologies again guys for the delay,

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭nag

Hey look, a tumbleweed...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.