If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG BD390

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

Sorry this player is taking so long. :(

Every dealer in the country and the UK is in the same boat.

We will update everyone on this thread as soon as we get any news.

Stick with us......we are doing our best !

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Has it stopped snowing yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭coley

Hate to state the obvious - another month nearly down and no sign of this elusive player.
    Any updates guys?

thanks
    -Coley.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Are LG blaming the snow again for the delays?

take me off the xmas list thanks.

it seems the snow is not a problem in Germany.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 BuddyList

Any update on stock here? We are now in March and this player is slowly becoming outdated before it comes into stock.
    I see certain sites are claiming stock, do you have an ETA on this yet John?
    Thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

apologies for the delay - unfortunately we don't have elves out the back of the shop knocking together Blu-Ray Dvd players.

We have been promised BD390 on several occasions over the last month including actually seeing them on a pick list two weeks ago - however to date they have yet to arrive - again this week I have been promised a VERY small delivery however until we physically see them come across out threshold I cannot guarantee them!

Apologies and if I do get any I'll post asap,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John, stick me down for an order for one of these please - don't want to miss a post this week and have them disappear out the door "when" they arrive.

thx
    -Coley.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

What's the price on these now John?

Thanks John/Kenny

Being on the list since last year for one of these helped me, Kenny just rang me to say he had one for me so it better be worth waiting for. :D

• Advertisement

:eek: willing phone to ring...

BuddyList - did you get your mits on this player yet?

John/Kenny any more available?

thanks
    -Coley.

i got one somewhere else(out of desperation), cant say who obv and wouldnt recommend anyways.
    It arrived and is completely dead due to the schoolboy packaging.
    Wish i hadnt bothered.com

coley wrote: »
    BuddyList - did you get your mits on this player yet?

John/Kenny any more available?

thanks
    -Coley.

Yes it arrived today along with the QED HDMI SR cable from John and Kenny. I have to say it was worth waiting for, the quality and features of this player are excellent and connecting it to my Wifi router was a breeze.

Hope you get yours soon, at least if John can get some in the door its good news that more are on the way.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys we have a small shipment of these coming in next week - drop me a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie if you are (still) interested with a contact number and we will do our best to get you sorted.

Acquiescefc, sorry to hear that your's arrived dead - now you see the lenghts we go to get back at people who are unfaithful to us (Kenny has been sticking pins in his voodoo acquiescefc doll all week ;)) If you need one drop me a PM and I'll sort you one out at the very best price I can to make up for your disappointment (ever tho' it was another retailers F.U.).

Thanks again guys - the snow must finally be melting across Europe!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

:D woohoo player finally arrived this morning.
    Thanks John/Kenny and whoever else was involved in sourcing these.

Can I bunk off work now to go home and set it all up ;)

thx
    -Coley.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.