Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post Unregistered

Options
  • 10-09-2009 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi, I am having trouble posting unregistered in the PI forum, have to log in before I can reply to a post or start a new thread...tried logging out etc..any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Do you see the image verification 'captcha' underneath the username when attempting to post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Princess Leia

Hi Gordon,
    yes there's an image verification under the username, and if I do that it still says "your username cannot be shorter than 1 character"

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What username are you trying to use? Bear in mind not to use that username when posting! Or PM me with it.

Hi, was not using any username as have posted many times with no username and it used to appear as "unregistered" on the post..have just read other thread..seems like you have to use some sort of username all the time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Hey,

You need to type in a username (for reasons outlined here, if you're interested!), you can just type "Unregistred" as the username if you like, you just need to put something in.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the link..didn't realise you had to type in some kind of username..was trying it the old way. Thanks !

Advertisement