Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson 810 buttons not working

• 10-09-2009 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Some of the buttons on my sony ericsson work intermittently. The "C" button which clears text is very dodgy. Would it help to reinstall the OS and If so how do you do this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭murser

About 2 years old. bought it on Ebay. I dont have much hope for it at this stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

murser wrote: »
    About 2 years old. bought it on Ebay. I dont have much hope for it at this stage

I would reckon its more of a physical problem than a software issue. You could send it away for repair but you will have to foot the bill as your warranty has expired. You may be better to put the money towards a new phone rather than putting money into the repair.

Advertisement