Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps3 slim wanted

• 10-09-2009 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

wheres the best place to get a cheap ps3 in dublin or even northern ireland as i go up there quite abit

its €249 in powercity. any place cheaper?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

wheres the best place to get a cheap ps3 in dublin or even northern ireland as i go up there quite abit

its €249 in powercity. any place cheaper?

thanks in advance

€249 :eek: thats the best price I've heard. Where did ya see this, it says on the powercity website that its €279.95. The best deal I've seen is the one in hmv, slim for €299 plus 2 games from the 2 for €40 range

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I think either gamestore or harvey norman were doing it for €249. The stg price is £249 which equals about €280 so going north on this one is probably not a great idea if you count petrol etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

i suspect the €249 may have been the 80gb version, although I stand to be corrected, and if anywhere IS doing the slim for 249, i'd be over there in a flash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

i suspect the €249 may have been the 80gb version, although I stand to be corrected, and if anywhere IS doing the slim for 249, i'd be over there in a flash

yea actually i seen gamestop selling the 80gb for €249, so it makes sense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

€299 in HMV for 120gb version.

The package includes 2 games with the console. You can choose from 2 for €40 range.

That makes the effective price of €260, which is good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭dunkindonuts

I asked the guy in coolmine branch and he said it's 120gb slim as he showed me on the computer system. He didn't have a holder yet to display it. I will be getting one from there in 1-2 days will let you know how I get on

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭chazlan

When is the PS3 Slim released? Wondering if I can still do the Gamestop pre-order trade-in thingy and get one for €150!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Bit late was released Monday last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Think the power city price is online only, and just for the weekend so hurry up!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement