Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orientation...

Options
  • 10-09-2009 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭

This is gunna sound stupid but...do we have to bring anything? :o
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 dontlikeurmam

This is gunna sound stupid but...do we have to bring anything? :o

Oh my god that is soooooo stupid!!....:D.na ya dont need anythin!ur doin med aren't ya?i'll see ya there!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭MedHead

Nah ye should be sound enough without bringing stuff, like you'll be meeting your class and the your mentors are just gonna show you where stuff is etc.

And bring you for coffee and a muffin!

But pay attention coz there's some savage prizes for the campus challenge on sunday! *cough* flat screen tv *cough* :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

what time is it startin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

You have to bring your CAO number and the password you used when registering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Blur

I'll be satisfied enough if I even get there on time.And plus, I was looking at the medicine schedule and apparently we start of with tea/coffee first thing! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rhondster

nah just yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Dman001 wrote: »
    You have to bring your CAO number and the password you used when registering.

Why? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Shoop

Wow that tea thing is gonna be so awkward considering I know no-one that's in my name bracket for arts :eek: I'll be the one sitting on my own like a lurk btw!

I'm going to make an effort to say hello to all the pre-med people at tea/coffee - Not sure if that's possible... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Shoop wrote: »
    Wow that tea thing is gonna be so awkward considering I know no-one that's in my name bracket for arts :eek: I'll be the one sitting on my own like a lurk btw!

What tea thing?! I'm in the same boat (arts too).

• Advertisement

rhondster wrote: »
    are yez doin first or pre med??ill be showing some of yez round on saturday im in first med

I think we're all doing pre-med if I remember correctly :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Blur wrote: »
    I'm going to make an effort to say hello to all the pre-med people at tea/coffee - Not sure if that's possible... :)

Haha, go on, give it a go! :p I dont know anyone in the medicine/science faculties who will be at our orientation...the more people wandering around saying hi, the better! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Shoop

Monzo wrote: »
    What tea thing?! I'm in the same boat (arts too).

According to the timetable for tomorrow, after the whole guided tour etc we can (But kinda have to tbh or you won't know anyone in your course then EEEVVVVVEEERRRRR). I'll just bribe people a tenner to sit with me.....like mommy used do when I was smaller :(

Only joking!.... Even after she paid them they still wouldn't sit with me

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭mr_november

Well orientation was a complete waste of time:mad::mad:!!...and me gettin up at 8.30 after less than 5 hrs sleep for it...good job i wasnt drinkin!!:(:( The only thing i learned was that neil delamere was coming...i like!!:D:D

:cool::cool:

Advertisement