Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 demo up now on Live

Options
  • 10-09-2009 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Available for download on the 360.

PS3 available at 6pm.

Must be some amount downloading it. Taking a while.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is the pc demo out today too?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Does it seem any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Is the pc demo out today too?

The pc version of Fifa 09 was awful compared to the console versions. A completely different game pretty much. Id be keen to find out if its going to be a similar situation wtih 2010.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

pc version of FIFA 2010 is much better than last years. Got the 360 demo and PC demo. both fairly identical, PC version on max looks a little better, but core gameplay and controls are identical.

never a fan of the FIFA games tbh, but 2010 isnt that bad at all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tusky wrote: »
    The pc version of Fifa 09 was awful compared to the console versions. A completely different game pretty much. Id be keen to find out if its going to be a similar situation wtih 2010.

I agree it was,graphics looked awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

you played fifa 97 you played them all.

waste of blips tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,155 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

you obviously never played some of the earl to mid 00s fifas, 97 was way better! Bring back indoor!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

pc version of FIFA 2010 is much better than last years. Got the 360 demo and PC demo. both fairly identical, PC version on max looks a little better, but core gameplay and controls are identical.

never a fan of the FIFA games tbh, but 2010 isnt that bad at all

Are they really that identical mate?
    The reason i ask is the brother wants a decent pc footie game, i said not to get fifa 09 for pc as it was totally different to the console version which i found a lot better in terms of gameplay and which he loved, it was like a different game.

It would be nice if both versions are similar this time round.
    Ill download both later on to see anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

and Live on PSN. gettin

never had a reason to but both before! is it possible..

-by golly i think this could be the best pes yet. still feels like it has lock-in syndrome...

looks better optimized than FIFA.. nice stadium - hmm this is good! i'll enjoy this i think.

.. arr i dunno.. FIFA liberated movement to such an extent i dunno if PES will ever stop feeling robotic.

pity, theres some nice animations in. i keep flickin the 'trick stick'.. nah theyr robots.

Dcully wrote: »
    Are they really that identical mate?
    The reason i ask is the brother wants a decent pc footie game, i said not to get fifa 09 for pc as it was totally different to the console version which i found a lot better in terms of gameplay and which he loved, it was like a different game.

It would be nice if both versions are similar this time round.
    Ill download both later on to see anyways.

Last year's PC version was the same as the PS2 one, inferior build .
    Suppose the weaker it is, the more copies they will sell as the spec's aren't as high, glad to see they done away with that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

.. christ. well i suggest we turn this into a FIFA appreciation thread.

konami seems wholly convinced its only a 'ball' game.. if you get my drift.

liberate yourselves from PES is still as rigid and formulaic as the math that originally built it.. anyone who sides w/ PES is officially a bore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hama33

i played pro ev since the first edition on PS2, and ISS '98 a good bit too, but PES has been terrible on the next gen consoles. Last year i got FIFA 09 cause it was so much better than another almost identical version of PES.
    Been playing the FIFA 10 demo and it is VERY similar to 09, the 360 degree dribbling isnt that noticealbe and even all the menus are the same, and they're the type of thing that is supposed to be an easy way of making the game look different!

Advertisement