Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in the Leixlip area have an Aerial?

Options
  • 10-09-2009 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭

Yo all,
    Was wondering does anyone in Leixlip (farender, not hiller) have an aerial for picking up RTE and the like? Going the freeview route, but would like to check how is the quality like for the Aerials?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Its pretty much the same everywhere.. my neighbours still have a big one on their roof. We took ours down years and years ago.

Are you thinking about a TV mounted one? They're watchable, but obviously not great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm a hiller so I don't really want to help you.... but, is it rabbit ears your looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Looking for an external one only. Have nothing but bad things about the ones on the TV or rabbit ears.

Reason I don't want an answer from a hiller, as that'a a far bit away, and also, well, they're on a hill: may get better reception up there.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

the_syco wrote: »
    Looking for an external one only. Have nothing but bad things about the ones on the TV or rabbit ears.

Reason I don't want an answer from a hiller, as that'a a far bit away, and also, well, they're on a hill: may get better reception up there.

tbh save yourself a load of hassle and get a fta dish

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

tbh save yourself a load of hassle and get a fta dish
    Don't think the FTA dish gets you RTE 1 & 2, etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement