Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Honda CityFly Help needed...

• 10-09-2009 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm wondering can anyone help me, I have a 2003 Honda City Fly CLR 125 which recently blew over in the wind causing the front mudguard to shatter, I'm having a lot of trouble tracking down a replacement part for it and as you can imagine it is now fun driving in the rain without a front fender. The part was red but at this stage I'd take any part that fits the bike, can anyone recommend anywhere online or otherwise that I can source one of these?

Many Thanks...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Try giving City spares a call, and maybe David Silver Spares

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Scoops

Thanks KamiKazi, I called cityspares there and they don't have one, I have emailed David Silver Spares so maybe they will have one.

Anyone else have any ideas??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Scoops wrote: »
    Thanks KamiKazi, I called cityspares there and they don't have one, I have emailed David Silver Spares so maybe they will have one.

Anyone else have any ideas??

No chance it could be repaired? Stick up a picture of it ;)

Advertisement