Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spray Painting a 2 bay hayshed

• 10-09-2009 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

There's rust showing on one of the haysheds. Whats the going rate to spraypaint them?? Any recommendations for the Galway area?? Is there something I should insist ( eg primer/rust protector??) on prior to the paint being applied???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

There's rust showing on one of the haysheds. Whats the going rate to spraypaint them?? Any recommendations for the Galway area?? Is there something I should insist ( eg primer/rust protector??) on prior to the paint being applied???

had a guy from Ballinasloe area do my sheds last summer, he advertises in journal, regency painting I think he is called, he had lads power wash the old ****e off first, they were supposed to patch the odd hole, they made a balls of the patching to be honest but good paint job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭hoochio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭rooney32

power wash the shed put a bit of detergent on first.
    the get syn oxide paint expensive paint but really good.
    dilute it with 10% thinners max mix well.
    get cheap basins and the soft sweeping brushes and paint it yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭maidhc

rooney32 wrote: »
    power wash the shed put a bit of detergent on first.
    the get syn oxide paint expensive paint but really good.
    dilute it with 10% thinners max mix well.
    get cheap basins and the soft sweeping brushes and paint it yourself.

We did this at home, the cost for spray painting was unreasonable we found.

Be careful though, and never work on your own.

Advertisement