Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Party in Limerick

Options
  • 10-09-2009 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi there am due to go to Limerick as part of a hen party in a few weeks. Are there pubs/clubs that dont allow hen partys in? Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Everywhere in Limerick welcomes in Hen Party's as there good on both the eye and the publicans pockets..

Depending on Age...Good pubs would be
    Old Quarter, Smyths bar, Flannerys, Nancy Blakes etc...

Niteclubs...
    Smyths ...The Icon
    Angel Lane...located across the road from the icon....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

also search the forum for threads on this its been done plenty of times and im sure you will find some good advice in the old threads

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

All I can tell you is there's no stag parties in Jacksie's. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

If you plan on posting smart arse replies, pray Mr. E sees them before I do as I will issue lengthy bans for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Vegasbabe

thanks guys, yeah have been out in Limerick before but just wasnt sure how welcome hen parties are. thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement