Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on outfit

• 10-09-2009 2:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Silly question really. But just wanted to check this :p

Going to a wedding next monday. Outfit is black skirt, black top, black shrug and black heels. Sounds a bit boring written like that but they are nice individual pieces and the top kinda has silver sparkles through it so I'm going to get a black and silver chunky bangle or something to wear with it. Also have a nice dressy bag. Could have bought something new but have other major outgoings this month, and the stilettos are new anyhoo.

Question is (and I haven't worn a skirt in a while), what kind of tights? Normally I would think 10 denier barely black or similar but not sure is that old fashioned or something? I'm not really a fake tan person so don't fancy going barelegged. The new shoes would probably cut me to bits then. Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Anna88

Wow thats alota black for a wedding but anywho....

Would you try the Airbrush product for legs?? I hate my legs but this is brilliant and makes them look like your wearing tights but without the sheen.
    If your afraid of the shoes cutting you....compeed blister plasters are a god send!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

im too pale for fake tan but i swear by sally hansen on the legs, means i can bare the legs every now and again and its fool proof to put on! Id go for bare legs black tights might just be a bit much;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Thanks for replies, will be well armed with plasters anyway!

Probably a lot of black but I used to be a goth :o

Advertisement