Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updates

Options
  • 10-09-2009 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Does there ever be transfer updates released for fm from Si or anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

yes - the latest one are from January with the patch 9.3.0, theres normally only updates from after the january window.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I am playin a game using the update that includes most of the summer transfers, it is really good, has really got me in the mood for playing fm 2010

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Perrin

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    I am playin a game using the update that includes most of the summer transfers, it is really good, has really got me in the mood for playing fm 2010

Where did you download that?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Perrin wrote: »

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Kiwi_knock wrote: »

Do tell more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Perrin wrote: »
    Frisbee wrote: »
    +1
    JimBob85 wrote: »
    Do tell more

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭dannyo666

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=17

Sorry dont know how to hyperlink or whatever its called.Fm base is by far the best site for download etc.Its grand aswell for top players and the like,tried all fm sites over the years and always use this one.I reccomened "update 2009 II End of summer update".Been playing for the last week and its class,sorta feels gimmicky when the updates are not the official ones though,maybe thats just me.There are a few players who havent been transfered and it makes it not believable(because its so believable anyway).It should keep you happy though till fm10 on end of oct or you can go play champ man:eek:

P.S.I think for this wonderful nugget of information someone should tell me how to hyperlink(if thats what its called):D

woohoo i done it,didnt know you just drag n drop from the site address bar,nice

"Fm weegie summer 2009 transfer update" would that be the one to download? is seems to be the latest one up with the latest transfers

There all good tbh but i chose the end of summer update because users gave it an "A" rather than a "B" for weegie,simple as that,cant go wrong with either though id say.Its class playing man city or madrid with the update

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

"Sorry, you have exceeded your daily download limit"

Did anybody else get this message when they tried to download either of the updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

besty wrote: »
    "Sorry, you have exceeded your daily download limit"

Did anybody else get this message when they tried to download either of the updates?

Yup getting that too

Same here

Lads,ye have to register,takes 1 minute

Do ya just copy the contents of the download folder to your football manager folder?

Advertisement