Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football boots on the cheap in dublin

• 10-09-2009 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi, Im just wanderin is there anywhere in Dublin City I can pick a really cheap pair of football boots? I dont mind even they are a generic brand! thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

JJB Blanchardstown shopping centre was having another massive clearout sale a couple of weeks back, they had tonnes of football boots, good brands, massive reductions on them. Its probably still on the go as they always seem to be having a clearout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Lifestyle seem to have great sale at the moment... I picked up a great pair of Canterbury rugby boots for €20, absolutely perfect they are... Heard lots of people looking at the boots and saying how good the prices were.

Might be worth a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

TK Max in stephens green shopping centre

Advertisement