Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero 5 Free World Tour Price

Options
  • 10-09-2009 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Anyone seen any good offers on Guitar Hero 5?..I have seen on TV that they are given away guitar hero world tour free, anyone seen the price of a bundle in store?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Which store is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I think it was for the UK and when it was preordered,think Amazon are running this offer tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 tuffenuff

i saw the advert last night on Tv, it was a guitar hero adverts with babes.

Oh that ad. What a stupid STUPID ad.

LOl..that is fab!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Greyjoy

Not bad but they sort of run the joke into the ground. I thought this spoof ad for "Guitar Hero: Beatles" was a better effort -

Gamestop are giving away Guitar Hero World tour free with the guitar bundle. They are giving out a guitar hero 5 t shirt with the game on its own. Anyone seen better offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

That GH Beatles was really funny!:pac::pac::pac:

Greyjoy wrote: »
    Not bad but they sort of run the joke into the ground.

It's all worth it for that killer punchline and awkward stare at the end.:eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Aye €90 euro in gamestop gets you Guitar Hero 5 with a wireless guitar and Guitar Hero World Tour. Pretty happy with the deal tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Price for just the game?

jackncoke wrote: »
    Price for just the game?

I got it (for Xbox 360) for €44.99 in HMV today. Game were selling it for €54.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

anyone get the new guitar?
    Not that i'm looking to get another one, just wondering if its changed much or is it just the world tour (with its easily broken stum bar... happened me twince) one in a different color?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

What's the gamestop T-Shirt like?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

calex71 wrote: »
    anyone get the new guitar?
    Not that i'm looking to get another one, just wondering if its changed much or is it just the world tour (with its easily broken stum bar... happened me twince) one in a different color?

Guitar is very good if you ask me I think it is the same at the WT one though...

Do they break that easily?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

What's the gamestop T-Shirt like?

It's just your bog-standard black t-shirt with the guitar hero logo on the front. Nothing special.

I bought the game in gamestop yesterday, not only did I get a t-shirt, but I also got a can of pepsi and a bag of mini pepperamis. Possibly the most bizarre and disgusting freebie ever :confused:

That is the most AWESOME freebie ever conceived!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It's just your bog-standard black t-shirt with the guitar hero logo on the front. Nothing special.

I bought the game in gamestop yesterday, not only did I get a t-shirt, but I also got a can of pepsi and a bag of mini pepperamis. Possibly the most bizarre and disgusting freebie ever :confused:

My god, you paid money for a game and then they inflicted a bag of pepperami on you ??????

Since when is poisoning customers good business practice :confused:

Advertisement