Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eire Go Brach' website

Options
  • 10-09-2009 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering what poeple think of Eire Go Brach's website.

Click on the link below...its abolutely hilarious!!

http://www.eiregobrach.ie/EUQuiz.html :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Best laugh I've had in ages, cheers. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

nesf wrote: »
    Best laugh I've had in ages, cheers. :)

I wonder what UKIP NO campaigners have to say about this
    If we sign this treaty we will be bound to ENGLAND in our FREEDOM,(No longer an independent people) SECURITY (our Army, Navy, Garda Force, our Neutrality) and our JUSTICE will be subject to the ENGLISH CROWN) The Official EU Journal does not recognise the IRISH REPUBLIC

No! you say – that can not be true? But what if the Irish accept this diabolical perversion of the very document that defines our independence, our sovereignty the EU Treaty fails elsewhere in Europe? - WE ARE STILL STUCK BACK WITH ENGLAND!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Who is this Harry Rea guy that registered this ****e?

Could this be him too?

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

Heard one of these guys on with Sean Moncrieff on Newstalk today, they are completely off the wall.
    I would think they are from the Jim Corr school of craziness.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

That page has confirmed my suspicions.

It is, in fact, time to stock up on tinned food, lock ourselves in our basements, and await the nuclear holocaust that the Illuminati will inevitably rain down upon us if Lisbon passes.

Or something like that.

Will these people be actively campaigning, or is it just a random website?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Will these people be actively campaigning, or is it just a random website?

Well they have taken out an ad in Alive magazine so they must have some level of funding. My guess is that their campaigning will be limited to some crude literature that they hand out outside church meetings, novenas, legion of mary meetings etc.

I think the Christian right were already lost to NO side some time ago though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    Well they have taken out an ad in Alive magazine so they must have some level of funding.

Ah, they're the same crowd then?

The plot thickens :pac:

Advertisement