Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to pre order/buy FIFA?

Options
  • 10-09-2009 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭

Topic title says it all really!

Tesco often sell new games cheap dont they? Or anyone know of anywhere good online etc?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Argos will be selling it for €49.99.

They sell all of their new games for that price. I'm not sure how much shops such as Game and GameStop are selling them for. Argos is the cheapest I've seen so far.

I think HMV are selling at €47..I'm not too sure I'll have to double check

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

HMV will 44.99 I believe. Was just in the one in Dundrum and that's what it said on the ads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭d93c2inhxfok4y

€45 seems like a pretty good shout. I've heard it's about 35-40 sterling though, surely it'd be worth a punt finding some online games retailer that'll be sound about the exchange rate!

I'll be sure to post up any deals I find :D

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

I get my games from www.dvd.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Its less than £38 pounds on Sendit.com with free delivery. http://www.sendit.com/elysium.search?search=fifa+10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

I think tesco sold 09 for €35 last year not saying that could happen again with fifa10 but worth a try when it comes out

Advertisement