Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming settings on 02

• 10-09-2009 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

I have a sony ericcson w595, what should the streaming settings be on this phone for the 02 network?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If its an o2 phone you shouldn't need anything, it should be setup already. Are you using it for o2 tv, our just for youtube and the likes?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Not for the tv thing, I can get on the net ok but just can't get a youtube video to play for some reason. Keeps saying video was interupted so thinking the settings might be wrong on it???

Are you connecting to o2 wap or isp? If you connect using the internet apn it should work ok. The settings are here

Cheers for help, but when I go into the internet settings or streaming ones it is saying it's connecting via 02 Ireland there is no other options. Is there any way of changing this?

Settings can be changed in Menu > Settings > Connectivity > internet settings

• Advertisement

It doesn't give any options to edit settings, all i can do is view them. If i create new settings do i need to enter ip address or or a dns address?

Advertisement