Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar staff vavancies??

• 10-09-2009 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Anyone know of any jobs going in pubs in town or around ucc area or have any ideas for me? Im in college and was just looking for a few hours somewhere..... I know its prob impossible to get anything the way things are but said id try this...Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Do you have experience? How old are you? How many hours are you looking for? Where are you from and what are you doing in college?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Haru

The best thing to do is maybe to write your CV and give copies here and there in pubs. Also depends what you looking for. Glass collecting ? Security ? Flyers ? You'll need to precise it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

I'm in the same boat as the OP only that I've just finished uni this year. Looking for 20-30 hrs a week but there isn't many places that are taking people on. You could chance havana's or something like that but you're going to be mobbed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

I was in the brog the other night and they have signs up looking for staff so that might be worth a shot..

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

Try reardens- ALWAYS lookin for staff and great craic to work there, just dont end up like me when i worked there and drop out of college (i eventually went back) also try Brookfield hotel at the bottom of brookfield accomodation, i worked there ages and the hours are GRAND if they take someone on, they might also have work in the shop or chamber room or gym cleaning work and you get free membership and fed on the job....

• Advertisement
Advertisement