Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheel balancing and Tracking

Options
  • 10-09-2009 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Where is the best value (Cheapest) garage to get tracking and wheel balancing done?

Was thinking Pitstop, but last time I was there I was charged €15 for a puncture repair. :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

I`d say you should give a try to TC Tyres on Patrick street. I`ve been there good few times and I`m happy with them. I an not affiliated with them in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Thanks. Any idea of price?

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭mick kk

i go to the guy beside the polish shop beside mcdonagh junction at the hebron rd. roundabout. He has always been reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

mick kk wrote: »
    i go to the guy beside the polish shop beside mcdonagh junction at the hebron rd. roundabout. He has always been reasonable.
    Theres no tracking there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Just to let you all know, I got this done a few weeks ago at Tc Tyres.
    €50 all inclusive for Balancing AND Tracking. Happy with that. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭500sel

Pit lane tyres(accross from mcdonagh) Do tracking and balancing. 0567771677 just got tyres of him today Sound man:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

bencollins wrote: »
    <snip - no post content to see :p>

What has that got to do with Kilkenny? Judging from your previous posts, you'v only joined boards to advertise your business.... Cya!

Advertisement