Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the best societies to join????

Options
  • 10-09-2009 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SarahChambers

Does anyone know what societies are the best to join?? Basically I want one where I can meed more people like me and widen my social circle and go on lots of nights out and get really drunk :D:D:D:D and hopefully meet hot guys too :D:D:D:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

SlapperSoc

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭AlanSparrowhawk

is that e&l?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SarahChambers

Chet T16 wrote: »
    SlapperSoc

em ok

you mightn't know this but I am not just some name on a screen I am a real person with real feelings and your have hurt them. Thanks a lot

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

wait... you people are real?

Damm.... stupid matirx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

ShoesnSoc

• Advertisement

ShoesnSoc

Cool, what is that?

wait... you people are real?

Damm.... stupid matirx

Yes I am a real person and I dont like it when people hurt my feelings I am very easy to get down

em ok

you mightn't know this but I am not just some name on a screen I am a real person with real feelings and your have hurt them. Thanks a lot

SorrySoc?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Ajfunky

Either Rockemsoc or robotsoc. both great.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

Yes I am a real person and I dont like it when people hurt my feelings I am very easy to get down
    think he/she was joking. in fairness when you put up a post like that looking to meet "hot guys" you kinda got to expect a few comments like that but i wouldnt be taking offence to it

• Advertisement

SorrySoc?

Ok I am sorry too its just that I am really sensitive it is my fault really I am sorry

leesmom wrote: »
    think he/she was joking. in fairness when you put up a post like that looking to meet "hot guys" you kinda got to expect a few comments like that but i wouldnt be taking offence to it

I'm a he and yeah i was

Hot guys comment done it for me but now i've seen this!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Does anyone know what societies are the best to join?? Basically I want one where I can meed more people like me and widen my social circle and go on lots of nights out and get really drunk :D:D:D:D and hopefully meet hot guys too :D:D:D:pac:

Apart from guys (possibly hot ones) and booze you haven't really given us much a clue.

Like if guys is all you want join gamesoc the ratio is real good in your favour, if you like artsy guys and have any talent whatsoever at life join dramsoc, they always needs trees and ****, and stage afterparties are the best thing since a triple c*nted hooker. If you like formal intellects join Lawsoc, if you like informal intellects (who are hilarious) join L&H. Both run great nights out.

Truth is though, your probably looking for a hollywood hottie, in which case you really need to look at sports clubs, in my opinion.

I'm a he and yeah i was

:eek:

I'm a he and yeah i was

Although you are perfectly correct in saying this girl may have a slight alcohol and promiscuity problem, why the **** did you check her recent posts you absolute weirdo stalker...

errlloyd wrote: »
    Although you are perfectly correct in saying this girl may have a slight alcohol and promiscuity problem, why the **** did you check her recent posts you absolute weirdo stalker...

You're putting words in my mouth there, just a bit. I just seen that in another thread and for some reason it stuck in my mind...

calm down:rolleyes: :pac:

eh sorry I dont have an alcohol problem or a promiscuity problem, but thanks for making me feel two feet tall

You're putting words in my mouth there, just a bit. I just seen that in another thread and for some reason it stuck in my mind...

Oh-kay. I wasn't 100% sure how that linked, I assumed you had linked me from her recent posts because there was just one post. I would have expected to see the whole thread. But tbh I stumbled across the post a minute ago and realised it was entirely possible that you did too.

Sorry.

i think someone had a bad day:pac:

• Advertisement

eh sorry I dont have an alcohol problem or a promiscuity problem, but thanks for making me feel two feet tall
    chill out:cool:

Orly?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

DeutschSoc,JazzSoc and L&H are my favourites.

Drinks,music and famous people in that order plus DeutschSoc always organise cheap trips to Deutschland every year for next to nothing.:D

4 to 1 says she doesn't know where Deutschland is.

I'm a he.I do German,well I think I do considering its the third word in my degree.

BA International German.;)

I just put €50 on myself so that's €200 you owe me and my €50 back.:D:D:D

I meant the OP. Sorry, I think it would be silly to bet against someone in Deutshsoc not knowing where Deutshland is.

Ah Die Bundesrepublik Deutshland

Ah tis ok,I ain't on the committee or anything,I've just heard good things about it,that's all.Tis a good society and some of the others are good as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

SlapperSoc

The Internet, hurts your feelings in under 10 minutes or your money back.

Oh-kay. I wasn't 100% sure how that linked, I assumed you had linked me from her recent posts because there was just one post. I would have expected to see the whole thread. But tbh I stumbled across the post a minute ago and realised it was entirely possible that you did too.

Sorry.

Its fine, the internet was made for jumping to silly conclusions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

In JazzSoc a couple of years ago, and we went to the Cork Jazz Festival. Lots of booze around there, even the girls had vodka in their handbags ... too much for me, t'was. Dunno about the hot guys, unless you like jazz nerds. :p

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement