Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the best societies to join????

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Grimesoc!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Whats the best society for free stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Whats the best society for free stuff?

You know with the ammount of money you spend joining for free **** you would be able to go down to the pound shop and get lollipops and jellys and a few promotional fliers for alot cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Grimes wrote: »
    You know with the ammount of money you spend joining for free **** you would be able to go down to the pound shop and get lollipops and jellys and a few promotional fliers for alot cheaper.

Ah thats not fair. The amount of stuff some societies give far outweighs the €2 joining fee.

I think the society model in UCD is a bit all over the shop though, especially for the larger societies. The ONLY exclusive benefits you get from joining most of them is the free stuff which probably shouldnt be the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

Don't forget the cards that give you concession price on nightclubs you'll most likely never bother going to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭quicklickpaddy

Ajfunky wrote: »
    Either Rockemsoc or robotsoc. both great.

+100.

this guy knows what hes talkin about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Emosoc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

AgSoc,we're all a bunch of the smelly culchie types but we don't mind a night out[celebrating mid-week day and weekends].Don't mind a lot of these(us) internet most are really immature and blunt (*giggle*) .Sorry,lads but its' true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SarahChambers

Oh god I am NEVER DRINKING AGAIN!!!!!:pac: i am so sick now cant even remember where I went last night and the heel of one of my shoes is broken :( I think I lost my phone too

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Zuffer

Oh god I am NEVER DRINKING AGAIN!!!!!:pac: i am so sick now cant even remember where I went last night and the heel of one of my shoes is broken :( I think I lost my phone too

And the Sir Jeremy Irons Award for Scenery Chewing goes to...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Right, I think it's time to put this thread out of our collective misery. For further actual discussions of which societies to join, keep them in the Pimp my Soc thread. It's what it's for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement