Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The George...alone

Options
  • 10-09-2009 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

How many guys go to the George alone - is it intimidating etc. I just want to hook up with someone is all. (bi curious guy)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,703 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Its only intimidating if you've convinced yourself its going to be. A fair few go in alone, far more 'hunt in packs' with large groups of mates. Its not anything like you're expecting it (I assume).

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭brandodub

How many guys go to the George alone - is it intimidating etc. I just want to hook up with someone is all. (bi curious guy)

I've done it and its much less 'daunting' mid-week.Weekends is jammed to the rafters and you can feel more lonley in a big crowd.

Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Show_me_Safety

the first time i went to the george was on a saturday and i went alone. God, it was scary- but i was just upfront and honest and told people. Smoking area is prob the best place to meet people.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭gibson

If its just a case of you not having any gay mates why dont you go out with straight mates then wander into the george, build up a bit of dutch courage!

Ive gone by myself before agree with what the others say, prob best to go mid week, maybe thursday night and even if you dont smoke take ur drink outside and have a wander around lol

I can guarantee you wont be the only one in the place by urself ;)

Advertisement