Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compilation Opportunity.

Options
  • 10-09-2009 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Alright guys, I work in a large recording studio here in Ireland. Over the last year or so I've been getting increasingly frustrated with what has been happening in terms of promotion and marketing with recordings once they leave the studio. There is so much great music being made and recorded but it never see's the light of day.

Ive recently been doing some work with P. Kerr of P&G Promotions, who is of the same opinion. Long story short a plan is in the works to release a compilation album of the best Irish unsigned tracks we can find and do all we can to push it in Ireland via all media factions.

There is no sub plot's here to screw anyone out of royalties etc. As we all know there is no money in music today anyway. The plan is very simple, get the best tracks we can on an album and shake some trees to try and get some extra exposure.

So here is an open invitation to all bands and artists who would like to submit a track for consideration.

Send me a link or an mp3 file to this address, nekwaters@gmail.com, and pls spread the word.

Hope to hear from as many of you as possible over the next few weeks.

Advertisement