Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healthy Vegeterian Diet

Options
  • 10-09-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Anyone have any ideas for healthy eating as recently joined a gym:

Breaksfast

Lunch

Dinner

Snack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,300 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Mellor wrote: »
    I think so too- moved...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

there are numerous fitness websites that may be of use to you. and a cook book might be worth investing me. Obv just eat healthily - less fast food and reasonable portion sizes. Otherwise a vegetarian diet is healthy itself.

we get excited about our favourite veggie meals here and such, but you might not be able to get someone offering you ideal meal plans. a nutritionist might be who you are looking for.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Have a look about, there is plenty of info here on what we eat etc.

Breakfast I have weetabix and boiled eggs.

For the rest of the meals I tend to have what I would eat if I still ate meat but with imitation meat. Plenty of stirfrys, roasted veg, soups, nuts, seeds etc are yummy.

Advertisement