Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I8th birthday present ideas?

Options
  • 10-09-2009 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

It's my friends birthday this weekend and me and some of my friends are planning on clubbing together 2 buy him a present but we cant seem to come up with any good ideas:( anyone have any suggestions? he's into cars and music and stuff like that. Anyone have any suggestions?? (less than €100! we are in a recession after all:eek:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I'd probably say nice drink. :D Generally the way it goes with loads of presents. Or a voucher of some sort for halfords or hmv.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

he has plenty of drink already though!.............................and im not 18 so can't buy any:(!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭DC09

Stryderman wrote: »
    he has plenty of drink already though!.............................and im not 18 so can't buy any:(!
    Just give Marty a swift kick up the arse:rolleyes:

haha True!!! i hope you got him a nice present too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

You could get him a sticker that says "TwinCam" that he can stick on the back of his car to pretend he has a real TwinCam:D

• Advertisement

haha would be good!:D can you think of anyting to do with him being a scab???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

get the lad some gear for the car (eg.. big car speakers, stereo etc):D or a petrol voucher!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭DC09

what you give him last night?
    money was it?

DC09 wrote: »
    what you give him last night?
    money was it?
    I didn't give him anything yet! I was planning on just giving him a tenner but then some of the lads gave him €20 so I suppose il have to give €20 too:( il give it too him at school or something. Good Night though:D

Advertisement