Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help accessing timetable please anyone ???

• 10-09-2009 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

hey guys
    only partially registered and i wanted to have a look at timetable for 1st software development course , could anyone thats fully registered , post link of the timetable here , thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

http://timetables.itsligo.ie:81/

This link should give you the timetables.

THe link is down at the moment, probably because they are finalising the timetables.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

They must be uploading more timetables to that link. Well I hope so anyways, my course wasn't uploaded except for 1st year and the Add on Option of 4th year and neither of them relate to me.

Then again I have not registered yet, the progression form was meant to be sent back before 17th July, but I never read it and never sent it back. I'm going to go in on Monday morning, surely they will have the timetables then when I register for sure because lectures are starting on Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

In the induction thing for the computer courses they said Time tables wont be up till Monday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭john__long

Huzzah. Computer department lags behind. I'm heading in on Monday to see whether they are posted on boards.

For the first years, the timetables are posted on the notice boards upstairs in the D block.

Memory hazy but I think it's in front of D2008.

Advertisement