Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai seek the whereabouts of young Waterford man missing since the Electric Picnic

• 10-09-2009 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

Tramore Gardai are seeking the public's assistance in locating a 19 year old who hasn't been seen since the Electric Picnic.

Niall Cummins from Tramore was last seen at Car Park D at 12 in the afternoon on Monday after the festival finished.

He's 5 foot 8 to 5 foot 9 with shoulder length dark hair and is described by friends as looking like Stone Roses singer Ian Brown

He was wearing jeans, a hoody with blue and white stripes on the sleeve and wellies.

It's known he was with a large group of friends from the Waterford area at the festival and anyone who may know of his whereabouts is asked to contact Tramore Gardai on 051 381333

http://wlrfm.com/tabId/503/itemId/3077/Gardai-seek-the-whereabouts-of-a-young-Waterford-m.aspx

i really hope for his familys sake he makes it back home safe and sound. they must of gone through enough over the last year

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭clinchy

poor family hope he is found alive and well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

I posted the rte link with his photo in a couple of other relevant forums,it couldn't hurt if some of you took the time to do the same.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0910/cumminsn.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

have done already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

posted in the Electric Picnic thread in the Dance and Electronic & DJing forum.

very upsetting and here's hoping for a quick and joyful resolution

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Jesus I think I might even know the chap from coming into Hewdens.

Very upsetting, Hope it turns out ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

edit: removing this post as the family have not made any public comment regarding this.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

fúck... RIP Niall..

Condolences to the family..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭clinchy

has he been found??

clinchy wrote: »
    has he been found??

There is a rumour going around which was stated to me as fact by a friend of the family - but having spoke with some other people, I believe it's best to leave it as just a rumour until the family come forward and speak. Please disregard my previous post.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Iv been told he was found alive..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Sully wrote: »
    Iv been told he was found alive..
    Sully please tell me what you heard, i'm a close friend of his. pm me if needs be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

he was found and is all good and well. Thats what i heard anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

i just read a message from his sister on another site confirming he is safe and well no other details yet though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

deffo went mad at some session or something lol

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Boy is he in trouble, for the rest of his life his family won't trust him to go out the door.

Good to hear he's safe and well. Now I've to slap some folk upside the head for spreading some nasty rumours as fact..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Well in fairness, I can realistically imagine any number of his relatives saying something along the lines of "He's ****ing dead [when we get a hold of him]"

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Think we are done here now.

All ends well.

Hate to be the source close to the family now - must feel like a right idiot.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement