Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mathematical moduling I + II: Question?

Options
  • 10-09-2009 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Mathematical moduling I + II: Do you have to take Mathematical Modelling I in order to take mathematical modelling II?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

yes i think you do.

well,even if they dont really care if you did the I beforehand or not ,it is defo not a wise thing to do to go straight into maths modelling II,unless you have done something similar before.

i did maths modelling I in 1st year as my elective:Dawesome class,brilliant teacher,chaos theory etc - nothing we have learnt before from LC.you 've been warned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

Michaelrsh wrote: »
    Mathematical moduling I + II: Do you have to take Mathematical Modelling I in order to take mathematical modelling II?

both are fantastic courses... in general & for whatever area of science you're in.

there is no end to it's applications in applied maths & physics, and the booming area of biology at the moment is mathematical biology.

they will be the most useful courses you can take!
    and the most interesting first year courses i did.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

and the most interesting first year courses i did.

+1... Back in the day when I was in first year I loved these classes :)

Advertisement