Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freshers week times?

Options
  • 11-09-2009 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

how late do these partys etc go on? cause if i wanna go to lik 3 or 4 of them its gonna cost me a hell of a whole lot in taxis!!!or do people not go home etc?id love to know! its not cause im not badass or anything!just cause im wary of the bank balance lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

adamtj09 wrote: »
    how late do these partys etc go on? cause if i wanna go to lik 3 or 4 of them its gonna cost me a hell of a whole lot in taxis!!!or do people not go home etc?id love to know! its not cause im not badass or anything!just cause im wary of the bank balance lol

Were else to people go after nights out? :confused:

Well you can sleep in a bed or roam the streets of Dublin for a few hours.

Just get a Nite Link....Save loads on taxis then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Neal_B

FreeOSCAR wrote: »

Well there's always some with an apres sesh.... So get to kno ppl who live nearby and have a few tins handy in the bushes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭xXxnaoisexXx

FreeOSCAR wrote: »

Well you can sleep in a bed or roam the streets of Dublin for a few hours.

Just get a Nite Link....Save loads on taxis then.

Theres no Nite Links during the week, only friday and saturdays

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Smurph90

Theres a nightlink on thursdays too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Smurph90 wrote: »
    Theres a nightlink on thursdays too

whoa this is news to me! It'd be great if there was (im greatly mourning the loss of the weekday nitelink :p) but on their website it still says "There is no service Sunday to Thursday, all routes operate a Friday and Saturday service."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Smurph90

There is a bus for me anyway. http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1229000551-126N.pdf

Advertisement