Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charlie Sheen's Video Message to President Obama

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

weiss wrote: »
    Wouldn't give you the time of day, King Mob.. so sorry :D
    Good to know that your open to rational debate.
    Unicef reported ~500,000 deaths of children due to sanctions between 1991 and 1998
    And what has this to do with the war in Iraq exactly?
    Your claim is "millions died in the war".
    ORB in london estimated 1.2 million deaths since 2003 invasion.
    And this was a pretty flawed survey if you actually look at it.
    And even if it wasn't it's not "millions" like you claim.
    Apart from trying to rationalise the number of dead people..like they were livestock.
    So rather than actually find out the real number of causalities it's better to make one up to make it seem more dramatic?
    Cause that seem to be what you're doing.
    Millions does sound more dramatic than thousands.
    Can there can be acceptable loss of lifefor you?
    And no one here is trying to justify the war in Iraq.

What's interesting would be how much twisting of the facts do you think is acceptable.
    For someone who wants the truth about 9/11 you seem to be quite liberal about inflating the number of casualties of the Iraq war.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

american jim corr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭weiss

King Mob wrote:
    Good to know that your open to rational debate.

I am, but you and Diogenes are not.

I am, but you and Diogenes are not.

Yea I can see how asking for evidence and pointing out errors can be irrational all right.

Perhaps the word "millions" is not statistically accurate, but most of the statistics available are low estimates and we really have no idea how many are dead.

I think if those dead people were Irish or American, with friends and families, we would not be debating the importance of statistics.

The people dead are fathers, brothers, sisters, just trying to live their lives, like you and I, with nothing to gain from this sick "game" being played by the oligarchs.

So is it wrong to claim "millions" have died because of US interference in Iraq?
    I don't believe it is and IMHO history will inevitably show this.

One could argue that claims of 11 - 17 million Jews killed by the Nazis sounds more "dramatic" or grossly over-estimated, but we're not allowed to even attempt challenging this for fear of being labelled "anti-semitic" or racist..

The question could be asked: are there any accurate statistics to prove this claim? (i'd rather you didn't answer this here because it goes off topic, but my guess is since it's "official" you accept it.)

My point is, you and Diogenes, instead of discussing the motives for invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan would rather focus on my selection of words in posts or deliberately misquote and misinterpret what I post.

If this is your idea of being "open to rational debate" then I'd prefer not to take part.

I prefer not to engage with you because it's an endless debate of you pointing out flaws in my grammar rather than discussing the main issues.

Why did US invade Iraq and Afghanistan?

In my own opinion, it is to pursue financial interests in the middle east and central asia by taking control of the natural resources in these regions.

It is neither about fighting terrorism or conflict of ideology, these are merely used as distraction for the "stupid" people like you and I to argue over endlessly.

Terrorism is being born from this unhealthy pursuit of wealth, at the cost of innocent peoples lives lost in the past, today and the future.

EDIT:

If you feel my opinion is over-simplistic, what is your answer?
    I feel that too many people complicate the situation with elaborate theories.

As I said before, theatricality and deception are powerful weapons which throughout history have been used to wage wars.

Why would history not repeat itself?

Perhaps the word "millions" is not statistically accurate, but most of the statistics available are low estimates and we really have no idea how many are dead.
    Not statistically accurate?
    I prefer the term "wrong", but whatever you feel comfortable with.
    I think if those dead people were Irish or American, with friends and families, we would not be debating the importance of statistics.

The people dead are fathers, brothers, sisters, just trying to live their lives, like you and I, with nothing to gain from this sick "game" being played by the oligarchs.
    But you see no problem with inflating the actual number to suit your point at all?
    How exactly is this different to claiming lower numbers?
    So is it wrong to claim "millions" have died because of US interference in Iraq?
    I don't believe it is and IMHO history will inevitably show this.
    And what evidence do you have to support that belief?

One could argue that claims of 11 - 17 million Jews killed by the Nazis sounds more "dramatic" or grossly over-estimated, but we're not allowed to even attempt challenging this for fear of being labelled "anti-semitic" or racist..
    Except that there is evidence to support that figure.
    The question could be asked: are there any accurate statistics to prove this claim? (i'd rather you didn't answer this here because it goes off topic, but my guess is since it's "official" you accept it.)
    Well seeing as you made the claim of "millions" I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you based that figure on hard facts and asked you to back it up.
    Seems I was wrong.
    My point is, you and Diogenes, instead of discussing the motives for invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan would rather focus on my selection of words in posts or deliberately misquote and misinterpret what I post.
    And what part of:
    If i said millions of jews didn't die during world war 2, i'd be ridiculed, labelled "anti-semitic" perhaps even 6th would ban me.

But it's perfectly acceptable for you to come on here and dismiss what most of us know to be reality, millions of Iraqis are dead, and it's because of American propaganda.
    did I misinterpret exactly?
    If this is your idea of being "open to rational debate" then I'd prefer not to take part.

I prefer not to engage with you because it's an endless debate of you pointing out flaws in my grammar rather than discussing the main issues.

You made the claim that millions of Iraqis died in the war.
    I asked you to back this up.
    Why is it such a problem?
    Why did US invade Iraq and Afghanistan?

In my own opinion, it is to pursue financial interests in the middle east and central asia by taking control of the natural resources in these regions.

It is neither about fighting terrorism or conflict of ideology, these are merely used as distraction for the "stupid" people like you and I to argue over endlessly.

Terrorism is being born from this unhealthy pursuit of wealth, at the cost of innocent peoples lives lost in the past, today and the future.

EDIT:

If you feel my opinion is over-simplistic, what is your answer?
    I feel that too many people complicate the situation with elaborate theories.

As I said before, theatricality and deception are powerful weapons which throughout history have been used to wage wars.

Why would history not repeat itself?
    Frankly yes you are being over simplistic.

And even then how does any of this prove that 9/11 was an inside job.
    All of your points can be equally true if 9/11 was committed by Islamic terrorists.

My main question is: if the US is able and willing to pull off 9/11, how come they couldn't fake some WMD's?
    Or fake connections between Al-queda and Saddam that weren't laughably transparent?

King Mob wrote:
    My main question is: if the US is able and willing to pull off 9/11, how come they couldn't fake some WMD's?

I don't know, but that doesn't prove anything.

With exception to that question, the rest of your post was rather predictable.
    Once again focused on the quality of grammar in my previous post and as such I can clearly see you're a total waste of time discussing anything with.

Diogenes posts are not much better..

Do you expect me to take you seriously, King Mob?

I don't know, but that doesn't prove anything.
    Except that there's a giant hole in your logic.
    With exception to that question, the rest of your post was rather predictable.
    Once again focused on the quality of grammar in my previous post and as such I can clearly see you're a total waste of time discussing anything with.

Diogenes posts are not much better..

Do you expect me to take you seriously, King Mob?

How does asking you to back up your claim count as arguing your grammar?

As for wasting time answer me one question honestly.
    Is there any evidence that anyone can provide that 9/11 wasn't an inside job?
    If so what would convince you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

The fact that the were reported explosions in the lobby before the wtc collapsed and that building 7 imploded in its own footprint without being hit by a plane provide pretty strong evidence that there weas more at play than just 2 planes flying into the wtc.
    Also the lack of evidence that the flight 93 plane 'crashed' and the very small hole in the pentagon considering a 'plane' crashed into it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

This trivialising of death is disgusting. Post after post of a single error, when King Mob you said yourself it was "thousands" of deaths. Seems to me you think that its okay to plant false intelligence in the media, declare a war against the best interests of your state, lie bare faced to your electorate, destroy a country, kill its leader, kill hundreds of thousands, if not over a million of innocent people, psychologically damage millions of others, pillage the country for all its worth, sexually abuse people in your custody etc etc.

King Mob may I ask you this. Do you think 9/11 led to the invasion of Iraq?

Seems to me you think that its okay to plant false intelligence in the media, declare a war against the best interests of your state, lie bare faced to your electorate, destroy a country, kill its leader, kill hundreds of thousands, if not over a million of innocent people, psychologically damage millions of others, pillage the country for all its worth, sexually abuse people in your custody etc etc.
    Really?
    What leads you to believe this?

I never said anything of the kind.
    I never said anything that could lead anyone to honestly believe this.

And I certainly don't think any of that is ok.

The only thing I've asked is the figure of "millions" to be backed up by actual evidence.

But hey if you want to call in question my character rather than provide evidence to back up your position, go nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Diogenes wrote: »
    And yet weirdly nearly a decade on they need a sitcom actor to voice their complaints. Funny that.

What are ya on about like? seriously? Do you know anything about whats going on really? Have you ever been to World Trade centre? have you ever seen people and familes voice there disgust?

I could be harsh but thats not on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

theboss80 wrote: »
    The fact that the were reported explosions in the lobby before the wtc collapsed and that building 7 imploded in its own footprint without being hit by a plane provide pretty strong evidence that there weas more at play than just 2 planes flying into the wtc.
    Also the lack of evidence that the flight 93 plane 'crashed' and the very small hole in the pentagon considering a 'plane' crashed into it.

I agree 100%

but sure the offical report said otherwise, so we have believe that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

I was in NYC last summer and one evening it got real quiet, then 30mins later there was a huge explosion. Thunder and lightning.

Do people expect a massive burning building to burn quietly? those people are using the first word that comes to mind to describe the sound

I think there is alot to answer but with so much bull**** it makes it stink for everyone.

Im against the current Lisbon Treaty but the posters around the city saying that minimum wage will be cut to below 2 euro is just bull**** and pisses me off.
    If you want to win an argument always stick to the truth and dont use white lies to make your argument stronger, because it only goes against you

King Mob wrote:
    Except that there's a giant hole in your logic.

Here is your question:
    King Mob wrote:

I gave you an answer:
    weiss wrote:
    I don't know, but that doesn't prove anything

You say there is a giant hole in my logic because they didn't deliberately plant WMD to prove they were justified invading? :) is that it?

"How do you know they didn't think of it before you?" <-- Your next silly question.

Great logic, King Mob...:rolleyes:
    As for wasting time answer me one question honestly.
    Is there any evidence that anyone can provide that 9/11 wasn't an inside job?
    If so what would convince you?

There are too many inconsistencies with the "official" report to conclude that it wasn't an inside job.

We can see that CIA funded Al Qaeda with $3 billion to fight the soviets during the 70's/80's and that they were close with Bin Laden.

We know that big oil companies were trying negotiate pipeline deals in Afghanistan with the Taliban.Even bringing Taliban to America for discussions.

We know that these negotiations broke down and america had planned an invasion before 9/11 had even occurred.

We know that PNAC recommended regime change in Iraq and that some of PNAC were part of the bush administration..cheney, rumsfeld, perle, bolton not to mention others.

We know alot of detail, but people like you KM are quite happy to dismiss it all and believe it's all about ideology and protecting american citizens from terrorist attacks or something more complicated because you find the truth hard to swallow.

As I've said many times, these invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan are financially motivated.To acquire access to the rich oil/gas fields in central asia and middle east.

They do not benefit anyone except those who are profiting from the carnage.

But of course, there's great big hole in my logic, probably due to all the medications us crazy people take..:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭samson09

HAIL TO THE THIEF

Here is your question:
    I gave you an answer:
    You say there is a giant hole in my logic because they didn't deliberately plant WMD to prove they were justified invading? :) is that it?

"How do you know they didn't think of it before you?" <-- Your next silly question.

Great logic, King Mob...:rolleyes:
    No that's not my argument.
    You obviously believe the US government is willing and able to perpetrate a global scale hoax to gain support.

The fact they weren't able to pull off a much easier one like planting weapons of mass destruction in a desert that they controlled and could keep journalists and investigators out of without raising suspicion kinda casts a lot of doubt on your premise.
    There are too many inconsistencies with the "official" report to conclude that it wasn't an inside job.
    So then there is no amount of logic or evidence that could ever convince you that you are wrong?

And people call me closed minded.
    But of course, there's great big hole in my logic, probably due to all the medications us crazy people take..:rolleyes:
    Yea grouping people into a negative stereotype to suit your point is a bad thing especially when none of it's ture or what the other person believes.
    Exactly like you did:
    We know alot of detail, but people like you KM are quite happy to dismiss it all and believe it's all about ideology and protecting american citizens from terrorist attacks or something more complicated because you find it hard to swallow.

King Mob wrote:
    The fact they weren't able to pull off a much easier one like planting weapons of mass destruction in a desert..

How do you know it would be "easier" ?
    And why would they need to find WMD after invading?

The whole purpose of the WMD story was to sell a war against Iraq to the american public.

They could easily justify invasion of Afghanistan because that's where Bin Laden was, the man apparently responsible for 9/11.

Once approval for invasion of Iraq was granted, the WMD story was i'm sure a distant memory.
    So then there is no amount of logic or evidence that could ever convince you that you are wrong?

And people call me closed minded.

For me, the "official" report is inconclusive.
    Most people don't believe the report..

The truth may come out some day.

How do you know it would be "easier" ?
    Because 9/11 was in the most populated cities on the planet, more or less in the lap of some of the biggest news agencies.
    The WMD's found in the middle of a dessert would have nowhere near that level of scrutiny.
    And why would they need to find WMD after invading?
    To preserve the support you think they generated with 9/11?
    To maintain credability on the international stage?
    The whole purpose of the WMD story was to sell a war against Iraq to the american public.
    Was this the same American public who's support plummeted when it was revealed there was no WMDs?
    They could easily justify invasion of Afghanistan because that's where Bin Laden was, the man apparently responsible for 9/11.
    But they couldn't link Saddam to Al-Qa'ida in anyway?
    For the guys who pulled off the biggest scam in history they kinda suck at it.
    Once approval for invasion of Iraq was granted, the WMD story was i'm sure a distant memory.
    Really?
    I remember it.
    The internet remembers it.

I also seem to remember a whole stink about how intelligence agencies failed at their job.

They could keep thier involvement in 9/11 quiet but some how not be able to cover up their own failures?
    For me, the "official" report is inconclusive.
    Most people don't believe the report..

The truth may come out some day.
    And if you actually look into these "inconsistencies" you'll see they just don't stand up to any scrutiny.
    And I mean actually honestly look into them, not just read conspiracy sites while ignoring sites critical of the CTs.

Take the pieces of evidence that Lt. Topper Harley provides.
    They've all been long debunked.

King Mob wrote: »
    B
    And if you actually look into these "inconsistencies" you'll see they just don't stand up to any scrutiny.
    quote]

What "inconsistencies" do you mean ,exactly ,that dont stand up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

Really?
    What leads you to believe this?

I apologise if I was wrong. But how about putting your cards on the table? Weiss is speaking passionately about what he believes whereas your talking like a politician. The only reasons the US fought this war was profit or for Israel. It was the same Israel firsters http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A60497-2004Sep3.html Wolfowitz, Perle, Cheney Wurmas, Feith, Libby etc who were foaming at the mouth to topple Saddam in the Gulf War, who worked tirelessly in promoting attacking Iraq and to act as new type of Roman Empire based on military strength through various lobbies and committees, like PNAC and MEMRI during the Clinton years who all found influential positions in the Bush Administration. Got their wishes and now they are reaping the rewards. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121729971113092303.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

I wanted to ask you also what difference it makes whether the actual figure is half a mil, 1 million or 2? Its like comparing a man who kills his wife to son of sam - both are still murderers.

Do you think that the invasion of Iraq would have happened without 9/11?

What "inconsistencies" do you mean ,exactly ,that dont stand up?
    Well pretty much all of them.
    Not one piece of evidence for a conspiracy on this forum has ever stood up to scrutiny.

More specifically the ones raised by Charlie Harper there on his video.
    I apologise if I was wrong. But how about putting your cards on the table? Weiss is speaking passionately about what he believes whereas your talking like a politician.
    Well I don't believe the reasons that America went to war are as simple as "Oil" or "Israel".
    And personally I don't see how any of the reasons they did go to war prove that 9/11 was an inside job.

All of those reasons you gave true or not are possible even if 9/11 wasn't a inside job.
    I wanted to ask you also what difference it makes whether the actual figure is half a mil, 1 million or 2? Its like comparing a man who kills his wife to son of sam - both are still murderers.
    So it's ok to accuse the other man of killing dozens more people than he actually did?

I don't know about you but when I want the truth to come out I tend to only use the truth to back up my arguments.

And the truth in this matter is that the claim that "millions of Iraqis died" is simply not supported by facts.
    Do you think that the invasion of Iraq would have happened without 9/11?
    Honestly I don't know.
    I'd say possibly but I'm open to correction.

King Mob are you saying that actual eye witness accounts are inconsistencies is it?

or is it no visible ruins of a plane after the "crash"

or the wtc building 7 freefalling in its own footprint?

or that NORAD were not summoned when the first plane veered off course and headed for the city?

You are entitled to your own opinion of course but in all fairness i dont think u can rationalise these specific points. There is huge support in America for an indepentant commission to investigate the events but obviously the government will not grant this. Espically strange considering that a majority of the families are unhappy with the Offical Report.

This is just my own opinion. Yours is also valid as you are entitled to it,

King Mob are you saying that actual eye witness accounts are inconsistencies is it?
    Well yea, eye witness testimony can be flawed or misquoted or misinterpreted.
    or the wtc building 7 freefalling in its own footprint?
    Well WTC7 neither fell at free fall speed nor onto it's own footprint.
    http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
    http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm
    or is it no visible ruins of a plane after the "crash"
    At what crash site?
    Cause there was plane wreckage at all of them.

But do you know what there isn't any of?
    Pictures or video of wreckage being planted.

http://www.911myths.com/html/flight_93_photos.html
    http://www.911myths.com/html/757_wreckage.html
    or that NORAD were not summoned when the first plane veered off course and headed for the city?
    Because that's not what NORAD does.
    http://www.911myths.com/html/stand_down.html
    You are entitled to your own opinion of course but in all fairness i dont think u can rationalise these specific points.
    Then you've obviously never looked at any sites that are critical of the conspiracies.
    There is huge support in America for an indepentant commission to investigate the events but obviously the government will not grant this. Espically strange considering that a majority of the families are unhappy with the Offical Report.
    And there's a vocal proportion of people in America who believe that the theory that a magic man in the sky created the universe is a valid scientific theory.

The families of the victims are subject to the same faulty logic and misinformation that everyone else is.
    This is just my own opinion. Yours is also valid as you are entitled to it,
    Facts aren't opinion.
    Simple as.

Eye witness testimony from police officers and firemen who were there and said that they clearly heard secondary explosions from the lobby. eventhough practically 80 floors were undamaged up to where the plane impacted, these accounts(many of them reported live on news broadcasters)were ALL flawed and mis interpreted???
    How do you make that out??

What about BBC news reporting wtc 7 tower had collapsed 20mins before it even happened?

So all the families cant think for themselves is it? the have all been misled is it?

Eye witness testimony from police officers and firemen who were there and said that they clearly heard secondary explosions from the lobby. eventhough practically 80 floors were undamaged up to where the plane impacted, these accounts(many of them reported live on news broadcasters)were ALL flawed and mis interpreted???
    How do you make that out??
    Well given that many of those eye witness reports are along the lines of "sounded like an explosion" or "was like an explosion", then yea I'll say that they are misinterpreted.

There is a plethora of things in an office block that can explode: electrical transformers, photocopiers etc.
    And depending on when exactly these explosions the witnesses say they are (something CT sites usually leave out) collapsing floors can sound a lot like explosions.
    What about BBC news reporting wtc 7 tower had collapsed 20mins before it even happened?
    Because reports were coming in fast and were generally confusing.
    However most firefighters knew that WTC7 was on the verge of collapse for quite a while before it did.
    It's not possible the BBC jumped the gun?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

And if the BBC were in on the conspiracy like you think they are, wouldn't they have been extra careful not to report the collapse too early so as not to raise suspicion?
    So all the families cant think for themselves is it?
    I didn't say that.
    Do you think I can't think for myself cause I'm questioning the conspiracy theory?
    the have all been misled is it?
    And what about the families who accept the official story?
    Surely you're not accusing them of being misled?

For King Mob, everything must be empirically verified.
    So, eye witness accounts and testimonies are opinion and therefore not valid, unless of course it supports his own viewpoint.

100's of architectural and engineering professionals in america don't believe the "official" report (which KM gladly accepts as the word of god.) and have signed a petition along with thousands of other people to demand a truly independent investigation...but of course, it probably won't happen, because it would expose the true nature of 911 and the events which followed.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Take a look at the links on this page KM

http://www.ae911truth.org/links.php

These are professional academics, are they crazy?
    And what about the families who accept the official story?
    Surely you're not accusing them of being misled?

Given that most of the families want an independent investigation, I think those who do accept the "official" story are in a minority.

For King Mob, everything must be empirically verified.
    Yes that would be nice.
    Wouldn't be too hard if what you're claiming is true.
    So, eye witness accounts and testimonies are opinion and therefore not valid, unless of course it supports his own viewpoint.
    No that's not what I said. (Are you honestly going to argue grammar now?)

I said that eye witnesses are fallible and that their testimony is subject to misinterpretation and misquotation.
    100's of architectural and engineering professionals in america don't believe the "official" report (which KM gladly accepts as the word of god.) and have signed a petition along with thousands of other people to demand a truly independent investigation...but of course, it probably won't happen, because it would expose the true nature of 911 and the events which followed.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Take a look at the links on this page KM

http://www.ae911truth.org/links.php

These are professional academics, are they crazy?
    So you're accepting the words of these architects as the "word of God"?

Maybe since they're since experts they can produce some verifiable solid evidence that the towers where demolished.
    Given that most of the families want an independent investigation, I think those who do accept the "official" story are in a minority.
    I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you're not going to back that figure up.
    And since you obviously don't have a problem with unsupported figures I'm also going to claim 99% of families argee with the offical story.

how would you describle an explosion??? would you not say it sounded like an explosion?

floors falling CAN sound like explosions and the BBC MIGHT have jumped the gun.....

careful km you might be seen to be mis-interpreting your "facts"

• Advertisement

how would you describle an explosion??? would you not say it sounded like an explosion?

floors falling CAN sound like explosions and the BBC MIGHT have jumped the gun.....

careful km you might be seen to be mis-interpreting your "facts"

Ok good, now we agree that witnesses saying they heard explosions doesn't necessarily mean that there were explosives present.

Do you have any other evidence to support the idea that there were explosives?

Or was the witness reports all you have?

King Mob wrote:
    Yes that would be nice.
    Wouldn't be too hard if what you're claiming is true.

There are plenty of scientific studies that discuss 911, but you've spent more time in the "debunker" sites than anywhere else...
    So you're accepting the words of these architects as the "word of God"?

Maybe since they're since experts they can produce some verifiable solid evidence that the towers where demolished.

First of all, I'm not retarded enough to believe in God or any religion for that matter.

Secondly, I would have to say architectural and engineering professionals have more credibility than you or the individuals running "debunking" websites.

To add to the list of architects and engineers, there are also many people on this list:

http://www.wanttoknow.info/officialsquestion911commissionreport

And they don't believe the "official" story either..

When the chairman of the 911 commission publicly admits that the source of money used in the attack was of "little significance" and therefore didn't merit any investigating.. i'd expect most people with a brain to wonder why would he say this?

Have you any answers from your debunking sites, King Mob? ;)

There are plenty of scientific studies that discuss 911, but you've spent more time in the "debunker" sites than anywhere else...
    Cool then you can provide links to them.
    First of all, I'm not retarded enough to believe in God or any religion for that matter.

Secondly, I would have to say architectural and engineering professionals have more credibility than you or the individuals running "debunking" websites.

To add to the list of architectures and engineers, there are also many people on this list:

http://www.wanttoknow.info/officialsquestion911commissionreport

And they don't believe the "official" story either..
    So they have produced how much verifiable solid evidence?
    Or are we to just accept their opinion unquestioningly?
    When the chairmen of the 911 commission publicly admits that the source of money used in the attack was of "little significance" and therefore didn't merit any investigating.. why would they say this?
    I don't know?
    Why didn't they just fake a money trail leading to, let's say, Saddam Huessien?
    Have you any answers from your debunking sites, King Mob? ;)
    And where are you getting your information exactly?

is that all i have?
    that not good enough for you?

grow up peter pan.

is that all i have?
    that not good enough for you?

grow up peter pan.
    No it's not.
    The eyewitness testimony is simply not enough evidence to conclude that there where explosive present. Especially when there are more likely explanations present.
    And this is before you consider how unlikely it would be to wire up the entire building to explode with no one noticing and leave no evidence.

King Mob wrote:
    Cool then you can provide links to them.

I did in my last posts...you want exact links? that's a bit lazy of you to be honest.
    So they have produced how much verifiable solid evidence?
    Or are we to just accept their opinion unquestioningly?

Well, that's the point of an independent investigation which many people across the board want to see.

This is exactly what "Harper" as you like to refer to is trying to do himself, bringing it to peoples attention.
    I don't know?
    Why didn't they just fake a money trail leading to, let's say, Saddam Huessien?

What about the alleged transfer of $100,000 from Pakistans ISI agent Saeed Sheikh to Mohammed Atta? who was considered the ring leader of the hijackers...

Pervez Musharraf in his book claims that Saeed was a double agent working for MI6
    Is Musharraf telling lies?

I did in my last posts...you want exact links? that's a bit lazy of you to be honest.
    Well I'm not seeing them on those links.
    So maybe you can save us all some time.
    Are any of these in actual peer reviewed journals?

And have you read my links out of interest?
    Well, that's the point of an independent investigation which many people across the board want to see.
    And why do they have to wait?
    Wouldn't it be a shot in thier arm if they produced a little solid evidence before the investigation?
    This is exactly what "Harper" as you like to refer to is trying to do himself, bringing it to peoples attention.
    So then why exactly is he using the same tired old debunked arguments exactly?
    Why not fund the independent investigation?

What about the alleged transfer of $100,000 from Pakistans ISI agent Saeed Sheikh to Mohammed Atta? who was considered the ring leader of the hijackers...

Pervez Musharraf in his book claims that Saeed was a double agent working for MI6
    Is Musharraf telling lies?

What about it exactly?

You see this is the problem with the 9/11 conspiracies.
    No matter what you prove wrong you always get "but what about this.....?"
    You never see any verifiable evidence.

what evidence are u providing?
    debunk sites is that it?

how do you explain building 7?

an indepentant comission will not be granted by the government thats why it hasnt happened.it needs permission by the government

• Advertisement

what evidence are u providing?
    debunk sites is that it?
    And what claims have I made that I haven't backed up enough?

And why ask for evidence when it doesn't matter to your position?
    how do you explain building 7?
    What about it?
    Why it fell?
    an indepentant comission will not be granted by the government thats why it hasnt happened.it needs permission by the government
    And what's stopping them exactly?
    What's stopping them from just providing solid scientific evidence?

look harder King Mob

i'll continue open and rational debate with you tomorrow.
    i need my beauty sleep.

And what claims have I made that I haven't backed up enough?

And why ask for evidence when it doesn't matter to your position?

this is what you keep asking of us

What about it?
    Why it fell?

okay why did it fall?

And what's stopping them exactly?

What's stopping them from just providing solid scientific evidence?

so lets say somebody passed away in an accident and you werent happy with the investigation and post mortam results, do you think you could simply set you own investigation with full access to all the evidence, in opposition to the law? naw dont think so

this is what you keep asking of us
    Because I believe if something is fact you can back it up.

You have provided no such back up for your claims.
    I can only assume that this doesn't bother you.

So why would you ask my to back up my points (which I have done anyway) while you can't back up yours?
    okay why did it fall?
    Well since your obviously familiar with the official explanation, I won't waste your time.

Maybe you can explain why the official explanation is flawed?
    so lets say somebody passed away in an accident and you werent happy with the investigation and post mortam results, do you think you could simply set you own investigation with full access to all the evidence, in opposition to the law? naw dont think so
    Yea but I also be able to except the possibility that I might be wrong due to my lack of expertise.
    And then there's still way I can further investigate, say get in an expert, like the experts on http://www.ae911truth.org/

great answers.

the comission report in gereral is flawed thats why the MAJORITY of the familys want a new report done independantly.

http://www.911independentcommission.org/questions.html

that link is the familys questions in relation to why.

Also i provided you with youtube videos of eye witnesses on the day it happened.

And lastly if i had all the answers and evidence id let you know,

P.S. nobody knows bar the ones involved in it so why u keep on asking me 4 the definate evidence outside of whats available to us all is beyond me.

Ill not try anymore with you as you have obviously made up your mind. By the way, like everybody else i believed it was nothing other than a terrorist attack by a few hijackers until i looked up the subject for myself and thats why i have formed the opinion of the situation i have now.

talk again sometime im sure. bye

the comission report in gereral is flawed thats why the MAJORITY of the familys want a new report done independantly.

http://www.911independentcommission.org/questions.html

that link is the familys questions in relation to why.
    So you can't just point out the flaws in regards to WTC7 because....?

Also i provided you with youtube videos of eye witnesses on the day it happened.
    And as I said, witness testimony is fallible and open to misinterpretation.
    And lastly if i had all the answers and evidence id let you know,

P.S. nobody knows bar the ones involved in it so why u keep on asking me 4 the definate evidence outside of whats available to us all is beyond me.
    So if you don't have any evidence to back up your claims how do you know they are right?
    Ill not try anymore with you as you have obviously made up your mind. By the way, like everybody else i believed it was nothing other than a terrorist attack by a few hijackers until i looked up the subject for myself and thats why i have formed the opinion of the situation i have now.

talk again sometime im sure. bye
    Actually I'm quite open minded, that's why I'm asking for evidence to back up your claims.

But tell, is there any evidence of reasoning that could convince you that it wasn't an inside job?
    And if so what would that evidence or reasoning be?

• Advertisement

So you can't just point out the flaws in regards to WTC7 because....?

And as I said, witness testimony is fallible and open to misinterpretation.

its not testimony as they werent allowed to testify

So if you don't have any evidence to back up your claims how do you know they are right?

i dont have all the evidence as ive said already.its what i believe.why do you believe what you believe?

Actually I'm quite open minded, that's why I'm asking for evidence to back up your claims.

You're not really as u keep dismissing all that has been said. i assume u took offence to somebody disagreeing with you and is a matter of pride for u at this stage

But tell, is there any evidence of reasoning that could convince you that it wasn't an inside job?
    And if so what would that evidence or reasoning be?

yes the granting of an independant commission and its eventual results. if the government has nothing to hide then why cant it grant this request

apologies on previous post not being broken up as proper quotes

its not testimony as they werent allowed to testify
    Then witness reports or whatever you'd like to call them..
    My point still stands.
    Your points remain unsupported.
    i dont have all the evidence as ive said already.its what i believe.
    So then you could be wrong?
    why do you believe what you believe?
    Because that's what the actual evidence points to.
    You're not really as u keep dismissing all that has been said.
    Well if I've made a claim I haven't backed up please point it out.
    And I'm not dismissing anything I'm addressing your points.
    i assume u took offence to somebody disagreeing with you and is a matter of pride for u at this stage
    Then you assume wrong.
    yes the granting of an independant commission and its eventual results. if the government has nothing to hide then why cant it grant this request
    I meant something specific.

Why don't the government do an independent commission to find out if they faked the moon landings? What do they have to hide?

then you could also be wrong if thats your reasoning yes?

btw you have just supplied links to sites as i have done so we are the same bar the point is i have shown why it could be a bit more than it seems whereas you havent actually made any points as to why it definatly wasnt.

then you could also be wrong if thats your reasoning yes?
    Yes that's why I'm asking you to back up your points.
    btw you have just supplied links to sites as i have done so we are the same bar
    And did you actually read those links?
    the point is i have shown why it could be a bit more than it seems whereas you havent actually made any points as to why it definatly wasnt.
    Except where I showed how your points are wrong.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=62079250&postcount=75
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=62079518&postcount=78

• Advertisement
Advertisement