Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charlie Sheen's Video Message to President Obama

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Why anybody listens to an actor is beyond me..we all know most of them are complete morons with no sense of reality.
    Look at his old fella and his support for the IRA..fcukin idiot thought it was like back in the 1900s.
    Same with Mickey Roonyey and his support--at least he had the cop on to later retract his support for the IRA.
    Then we have Tom Cruise and his religion :p
    And now Charlie and his 9/11 crusade..
    Next we'll have soccer players in on this...can you imagine Rio Ferdinand the big dumb fcuk trying to recite this crap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Berkut wrote: »
    Why anybody listens to an actor is beyond me..we all know most of them are complete morons with no sense of reality.
    Look at his old fella and his support for the IRA..fcukin idiot thought it was like back in the 1900s.
    Same with Mickey Roonyey and his support--at least he had the cop on to later retract his support for the IRA.
    Then we have Tom Cruise and his religion :p
    And now Charlie and his 9/11 crusade..
    Next we'll have soccer players in on this...can you imagine Rio Ferdinand the big dumb fcuk trying to recite this crap?

At least he decided to stand up for what he believes in. Whether you agree or not is another matter entirely.

Why would you allow his occupation to affect your judgement on the content of his message? Wouldn't it make more sense to comment on this and put forward reasons why you agree or disagree than just dismissing him as a moron with no sense of reality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

His job, by it's very definition, is to lie. He is to trick us into thinking he is someone else. He is a professional liar. So how are we to know when he is lying and when he is being genuine?

By starting off in a position of a liar, it will take more effort for people to believe him than it would if it were coming from someone in another occupation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,297 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Added to that the fact that he is blatently using his status as an actor to request this meeting with Obama. If he was anybody else, we'd never have heard of him. In my opinion, the only people who have a right to request such a meeting is the family of those who died on 9/11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

Added to that the fact that he is blatently using his status as an actor to request this meeting with Obama. If he was anybody else, we'd never have heard of him. In my opinion, the only people who have a right to request such a meeting is the family of those who died on 9/11.

Exactly.................
    And I agree the families of the victims and survivors should have a right to request a meeting or even have somebody look into their serious concerns http://patriotsquestion911.com/survivors.html

There's serious questions that need to be answered, and Obama can't stick his head in the sand and ignore them, where's his fukking CHANGE..?

Or the other sh1t..."but he wasn't president then, it's nothing to do with him", he's president now and it's his duty to look into the mysteries, coincidences, mishaps, fukkups, lies, and deceit of 11th Sep 2001.

But we all know that's never going to happen, I think he's a clever man, unlike the imbecile that preceded him, Obama has a brain, and surely if he isn't complicit in the cover-up and ongoing war's, he'd have lot's of questions to get to the bottom of, but he doesn't.

So he's just another puppet on a string, a wolf in sheeps clothing, another mass murderer in the tradition of mass murdering president's of the good old u.s of a.

Except he's black, so that's great for mankind, the amount of people with wool over their eye's, who refuse to remove it is staggering, they still can't join the "crazie's" and ask real question's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I said it in another post, that if the US government was behind 9/11 then Obama would be a moron to admit it. If he lays the blame on the whole government, it'd tear apart the country. If he lays the blame on the Republicans who were in charge at the time, it'd destroy the republican party, leaving one party in control of the country and if there was an NWO, that'd be perfect for them.

So, if the US government was behind it, Obama's best option is to ignore Sheen, Jones and everyone else, because if he is seen to acknowledge them, he's giving credibility to their claims.

If the US government wasn't behind it, Obama's best option is to ignore Sheen, Jones and everyone else, because if he is seen to acknowledge them, he's giving credibility to their claims.

uprising wrote: »
    Or the other sh1t..."but he wasn't president then, it's nothing to do with him", he's president now and it's his duty to look into the mysteries, coincidences, mishaps, fukkups, lies, and deceit of 11th Sep 2001.

My issue with Obama not being President back then is that he is most likely not that knowledgable about the minor details of 9/11. Which means if he was to meet with Charlie Sheen, Sheen could ask a very specific question which Obama would not know the answer to, and Obama would look weak. So why would Obama agree to a meeting?

Having Obama organise a new investigation into 9/11 is a different story. But Sheen requesting a meeting with Obama to discuss 9/11 is just ridiculous

My issue with Obama not being President back then is that he is most likely not that knowledgable about the minor details of 9/11.

Well shouldn't he get up to speed on the single most influential event in history, that he is now part of with his inherited wars, and drive to flood more troops into Afghanistan.

Well shouldn't he get up to speed on the single most influential event in history, that he is now part of with his inherited wars, and drive to flood more troops into Afghanistan.

Haven't there been like, two World Wars in the past hundred years?

You think that the President should start studying structural engineering, chemistry, etc? These minor details that I'm talking about are things a normal person with no expertise in that field wouldn't be able to answer properly. How the building could have collapsed, how steel reacts in a fire etc.

Obama obviously trusts the NIST report. He doesn't need to personally know the details, especially not 8 years later, when he has other stuff, such as the economy, Iran and Iraq to be concerned with.

Obama obviously trusts the NIST report. He doesn't need to personally know the details, especially not 8 years later, when he has other stuff, such as the economy, Iran and Iraq to be concerned with.

Yea I suppose your right, why should he look into the ancient history of 8 years ago, or need to know any details about event's during this period of history, that changed his subject's lives, perceptions, mentality, ohh and their laws aswell.:confused::confused::confused:
    By the way he wasn't made supervisor in McDonalds, he's the supposed ruler of the biggest war machine and instigator ever known to man, and his main aim is to keep that machine rolling and continue the lie, it's what he's paid to do after all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Well shouldn't he get up to speed on the single most influential event in history.

More influential than the invention of agriculture, printing press, transistor, screw, mathematics, language, Haber-Bosch process, etc, etc?

Politics is petty squabbling. Over the centuries, it counts for nothing.

Politics is petty squabbling. Over the centuries, it counts for nothing.

Listen the centuries will be over for most if this petty squabbling were to get out of hand, over the centuries there weren't any fukking nuclear bombs were there, if nuclear bombs were invented 500 years ago I pretty much doubt you'd be here complaining about petty squabbling counting for nothing.

Listen the centuries will be over for most if this petty squabbling were to get out of hand, over the centuries there weren't any fukking nuclear bombs were there, if nuclear bombs were invented 500 years ago I pretty much doubt you'd be here complaining about petty squabbling counting for nothing.

Yeah, but if game theory was invented 500 years ago (and Thomas Schelling being alive then too) along with two global superpowers holding atomic weapons then things would probably have worked out. So, I'd pretty much say we would be here talking if that happened.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, but if game theory was invented 500 years ago (and Thomas Schelling being alive then too) along with two global superpowers holding atomic weapons then things would probably have worked out. So, I'd pretty much say we would be here talking if that happened.

:rolleyes:

OK

Yea I suppose your right, why should he look into the ancient history of 8 years ago, or need to know any details about event's during this period of history, that changed his subject's lives, perceptions, mentality, ohh and their laws aswell.:confused::confused::confused:
    By the way he wasn't made supervisor in McDonalds, he's the supposed ruler of the biggest war machine and instigator ever known to man, and his main aim is to keep that machine rolling and continue the lie, it's what he's paid to do after all.

I'm not saying he shouldn't know any of the details. Imagine this, Charlie Sheen and Obama do meet

Sheen: So Mr.President, can you explain to us why the so-called 'kink' appeared in the roof of WTC7 seconds before it fell?
    Obama: No. I'm afraid I cannot explain that properly as I am not qualified to give a professional opinion. But I have read the NIST report and while I cannot obviously quote from it, I trust the findings of the many qualified and experienced engineers who studied this intensively.
    Sheen: Okay... the new series of Two and a half men is starting in a few weeks if you want to set the TiVo on Air Force One.
    Obama: Great. Boy I sure do love your show Charlie. You are hilarious man!

Obviously, Obama probably has a knowledge of the basics of the NIST report, but for him, as a lay person, to sit studying the minor details would be ridiculous. And thats why a meeting between him and Sheen would never work. Sheen would be demanding answers but Obama wouldn't be able to answer sufficiently to satisfy Sheen. So for him to study these minor details, just so he can talk to Charlie ****ing Sheen would be one of the worst mistakes he could make, because he'll only end up either being fed answers straight out of the NIST report, or just dodging questions, both of which would make him look weak, and still wouldn't resolve anything.

What do you want? Should Obama be sitting in a lab looking at dust samples under a microscope? As far as Obama is concerned, the NIST report findings outlined what happened and he trusts the findings. So he'll more likely be focusing on being the President of one of, if not the, most powerful nations in the world, and dealing with current issues, rather than an event which happened 8 years ago, which has already been investigated

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Lads theres no point in arguing anymore aboutr it, sheesh, 8Years ago, tis ancient history now, about time the Americans got over it and went back to building Holocaust Museums ;)

The NIST report is totally conclusive and Explains EVERYTHING, OK :rolleyes:

even the bits whic requre suspension of Disbelief, y'know like in the movies, and especially the bits that require you to disregard fundamental knowledge about the Physical world, like 'In very special 9/11 related circumstances Molten lead is Orange' :eek:

Buildings designed to withstand the impact of planes will fall when hit

a Building that had a far more severe fire a few years earlier and didnt fail, failed at lower tempratures :eek:

but yeah, Bush is gone now, Cheney and Rumsfeld have absolutley no connection to the War they instigated to Profit their Companies, oh wait, Nevermind.

Lads theres no point in arguing anymore aboutr it, sheesh, 8Years ago, tis ancient history now, about time the Americans got over it and went back to building Holocaust Museums ;)

The NIST report is totally conclusive and Explains EVERYTHING, OK :rolleyes:

even the bits whic requre suspension of Disbelief, y'know like in the movies, and especially the bits that require you to disregard fundamental knowledge about the Physical world, like 'In very special 9/11 related circumstances Molten lead is Orange' :eek:

Buildings designed to withstand the impact of planes will fall when hit

a Building that had a far more severe fire a few years earlier and didnt fail, failed at lower tempratures :eek:

but yeah, Bush is gone now, Cheney and Rumsfeld have absolutley no connection to the War they instigated to Profit their Companies, oh wait, Nevermind.

I think it was Bonkey who posted a link to a site about the molten lead, explaining that it was most likely not molten lead, but something to do with large batteries being housed on one of the floors which was hit. I can't remember the specifics of it, but it was a very good article. I do believe this may be one of the things NIST got wrong. But again, I doubt Obama would be able to converse properly with Charlie Sheen about that.

Buildings are designed to withstand the impact of being hit with planes, but not at that force. If a normal plane was to hit the building, it would likely be trying NOT to hit the building, so would be travelling slower and trying to steer away from it. These planes were flown at full speed, right at the buildings to cause as much damage as possible

The fire you talk about previous, was the building also hit by a plane? A plane which would cause major structural damage and probably damage most of the fireproofing on the steel, thereby allowing the fire to directly impact the steel and weaken it?

I doubt Obama would be able to converse properly with Charlie Sheen about that.

Why do you assume Charlie Sheen could? He is an actor, not a scientist or an engineer. Reading internet articles and watching videos is not research and not a qualification in anything.

The interview would consist of two unqualified individuals, discussing a topic neither of them fully grasp. Pointless.

Why do you assume Charlie Sheen could? He is an actor, not a scientist or an engineer. Reading internet articles and watching videos is not research and not a qualification in anything.

The interview would consist of two unqualified individuals, discussing a topic neither of them fully grasp. Pointless.

I agree. But as indicated by Sheens fictional interview, he would probably come armed with files and folders full of information. The person asking the questions would always be more prepared than the person answering, unless the questions were agreed in advance. Asking questions is a lot easier than answering them. I could ask a question about the dinosaurs, but I wouldn't be able to properly answer one.

I agree though, why Charlie Sheen thinks he should talk to Obama directly about this is beyond me, and as I said, would be completely pointless even if it did happen

Advertisement