Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT228/1 Maths Core Subject?

Options
  • 11-09-2009 4:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Just wondering i may have failed maths again is it a core subject or is it possible to carry it over aslong as i have the sufficent 45 credits to get into second???
    any info would be appreciated cause i really dont want to repeat an entire year just cause of maths

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Just wondering i may have failed maths again is it a core subject or is it possible to carry it over aslong as i have the sufficent 45 credits to get into second???
    any info would be appreciated cause i really dont want to repeat an entire year just cause of maths

More than likely you will be able to carry it if its just the Maths that you have to repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

From what i know the only subject you can't carry is programming as it is a core subject, although maths is in second year but i am sure you can carry it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

darryn wrote: »
    From what i know the only subject you can't carry is programming as it is a core subject, although maths is in second year but i am sure you can carry it

People have carried programming. The only subject you can't carry is Communications.

When I did the course ya had to have a little discussion with Brendan about carrying subjects but I'm not sure what the new head of school is like.

Advertisement