Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Portlaoise

• 11-09-2009 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey

Im thinking of changing my broadband provider from Clearwire, Clear Performer 2MB, to Irish Broadband Breeze 4MB.

Im just wondering has anyone in portlaoise got breeze and what kind of performance are you getting. Clearwire has been really bad for me, im not even getting .5 MB

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

shinywhiny wrote: »
    Hey

Im thinking of changing my broadband provider from Clearwire, Clear Performer 2MB, to Irish Broadband Breeze 4MB.

Im just wondering has anyone in portlaoise got breeze and what kind of performance are you getting. Clearwire has been really bad for me, im not even getting .5 MB

Thanks

Have you thought about a fixed line service?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

Hey

Thanks

Roughly what part of Portlaoise are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭mickser42

you should look at the digiweb metro wireless as I have had it in 2 different locations in portlaoise and have found it to be excellent.........

• Registered Users Posts: 17 shinywhiny

I am on the abbeyleix road close to town just on the main road. I tried to get DSL but my line failed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

I am on the abbeyleix road close to town just on the main road. I tried to get DSL but my line failed.

We have almost 100% blanket coverage in and around Portlaoise.

• Advertisement
Advertisement