Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can you really have a 4hr lecture?

Options
  • 11-09-2009 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭

Just looked at my tikmetable and saw I have the same lec from 2-6pm today, but then looked at the module information and where it says when is module offered it has 2 seperate slots 2-4 and then 4-6, but as I say it shows up as the 2-6pm on my timetable :confused:

anyone any similar experiences?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It *is* possible, but if it's showing up as 2 separate slots it's more likely to be some combination of lecture and tutorial/practical.

Had a 3 hour lecture in semester 2 of 4th year in a subject I *hated*, that was painful :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

yeah its a fourth year module, and having looked at the how will I learn section
    its seminars and practical included, and no other module of same code in week so its all the four hr block :(

cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

.....but if it's showing up as 2 separate slots it's more likely to be some combination of lecture and tutorial/practical.
    (

it says lec for the two seperate slots (or 4 if you get me :pac:)
    instead of one which should probably say seminar/lab..

sounds like another admin error :eek: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Nebit

iv a 3 hour tutorial :eek: :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Try doing Commerce. They used to be all 3 hours.

• Advertisement
Advertisement