Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buses to hospital in drogheda

Options
  • 11-09-2009 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me are there buses that will bring you to 'our lady of lourdes' hospital in Drogheda?Or is it going to be a long haul or expensive cab trip up??
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭emsy g

anyone??any useful info atall?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

well i dont think there are any that go direct to the door.
    can someone walk to it from a drop off nearby?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

a bus from where? might have helped to put that in your post ;)

If its from balrothery, the 100 bus eireann bus from dublin to drogheda/dundalk can drop you off outside McCabes garage on the north road in drogheda. Cross the road and walk down the cross lanes road, less than 5 mins and its on your right hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

I think there called ambulances. Although they would also need to know where you're travelling from.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

The 173 bus is the service through the town. West Street is the best place to catch it. Linky here. It does go to Moneymore, not far from the hospital but I have never used it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

gibo_ie wrote: »
    a bus from where? might have helped to put that in your post ;)

If its from balrothery, the 100 bus eireann bus from dublin to drogheda/dundalk can drop you off outside McCabes garage on the north road in drogheda. Cross the road and walk down the cross lanes road, less than 5 mins and its on your right hand side.

This is your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Buses run from the square every hour. Tell the driver to drop you at the corner for the hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

What Square? :o

What Square? :o

Dunno what I was thinking of..I meant the bus office:o. Apologies op.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Dunno what I was thinking of..I meant the bus office:o. Apologies op.
    My oh just pointed out to me that the op isn't from Dundalk. Apologies again for my unhelpful post.

• Advertisement
Advertisement