Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2010 All discussion, no tickets sales/swaps. **Mod note post 1927**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

yeah oxegens official facebook said it today, one week till the first announcements.

id love to believe that wiki quote-daft punk, jay-z,muse and the strokes??? id be sold!

what wiki page was it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Band Of Horses please. I know I know its highly unlikely but it is a wishlist.

Id also like to see Digitalism in the Dance Arena. Missed em last time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

reading i think was the star yday was saying paul mcartney was thinking of playing either oxegen or slane

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

ricero wrote: »
    reading i think was the star yday was saying paul mcartney was thinking of playing either oxegen or slane

Id say he would choose Slane cause he would get a longer set , better crowd who appreciate his music. Would hope he plays Slane instead imo

Could you imagine Paul Mc Cartney plus special guests Them Crooked Vultures :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Band Of Horses please. I know I know its highly unlikely but it is a wishlist.

Id also like to see Digitalism in the Dance Arena. Missed em last time.

I saw them, and they were good. Not fantastic by their own standards though. It was an ok set.
    Id say he would choose Slane cause he would get a longer set , better crowd who appreciate his music. Would hope he plays Slane instead imo

Could you imagine Paul Mc Cartney plus special guests Them Crooked Vultures :)

That would be seriously cool!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Jay P wrote: »
    I saw them, and they were good. Not fantastic by their own standards though. It was an ok set.

Yeah Ive heard that. Tempermental performers by all accounts.

I saw Boyz Noize last year thought he was very good for the most part, you see him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

I saw Boyz Noize last year thought he was very good for the most part, you see him?

He was great,I had to move up to the front to get water and stayed there for the rest of the set. Was mad,the security guards were raving aswell :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

No, Digitalism were one of the few acts I saw there. I also saw Dr. Lektroluv (is that right?), and I also saw Japanese Popstars who kicked a serious amount of ass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

What are we gona find out next week? Just the name of the acts or will we know which day they are playing? Cant make Friday. Will die if the Strokes are playing then. Hopefully Arctic Monkeys and some other ****e get the friday slot.

AntoSRFC wrote: »
    What are we gona find out next week? Just the name of the acts or will we know which day they are playing? Cant make Friday. Will die if the Strokes are playing then. Hopefully Arctic Monkeys and some other ****e get the friday slot.

Nope you wont find out who is playing each day until a good few months later. We will prob find out 2 headliners a few other random acts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 F_DIZZLER

Does anybody know when the camping tickets are coming out on sale again??? There seems to be none on Ticketmaster at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

F_DIZZLER wrote: »
    Does anybody know when the camping tickets are coming out on sale again?

On sale Friday 5th March.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 F_DIZZLER

On sale Friday 5th March.
    Thanks!!! Where did you find that out??

F_DIZZLER wrote: »
    Thanks!!! Where did you find that out??

Its on ticketmaster . camping is €250

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

250?? how much was it last yr? must have some big headliners to justify that price.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 eeefa

Didn't Arctic's say they weren't gonna play it after they were here last time?!

Anyway I'm hoping for a ****ty line up so I don't have to go and an epic EP line up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭dicey1664

tickets are 225 for 3 day camping

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

E Festivals have "Eminem To Be Confirmed" for T In The Park...
    http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/titp/2010/lineup.shtml

Guess we'll find Out tomorrow..:confused:..Anyone know what time the Launch is at..Presume Its Early Afternoon ???

• Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

E Festivals have "Eminem To Be Confirmed" for T In The Park...

Guess we'll find Out tomorrow..:confused:..Anyone know what time the Launch is at..Presume Its Early Afternoon ???

Yeah on the forums on that site, the main lad running it(site) had a source saying 100% guaranteed Eminem. When its tbc, its rarely wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭aflib

dave fanning said it was to be him.he said it the week after last years festival

• Advertisement

Imagine the cast of Glee were at it?

:pac:

Actually, I nearly can!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

says here eminmem and jay z, thats a bit much imo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

12pm on 2fm

From Friday 9th to Sunday 11th July, Radio 1 will be returning to Kinross-shire for Scotland's premier music festival - T in The Park.

T in the Park consistently brings an outstanding line-up of musical talent to Scotland from across the planet and 2010 promises more stunning performances in an atmosphere continuously cited by you as second to none.

Headliners for this year are Muse, Eminem and Kasabian - if that is not enough check the names below!

Trust Radio 1 to bring you the best live music highlights, interviews and back stage gossip from some of the UK's biggest musical festivals.

BBC Introducing will also be returning and hosting a stage for a second year

Other artists confirmed to date (in alphabetical order, not in bill or date order)

30 Seconds To Mars
    Black Eyed Peas
    Biffy Clyro
    Black Mountain
    Broken Social Scene
    Calvin Harris
    Carl Cox
    David Guetta
    Dirty Projectors
    Dizzee Rascal
    Ellie Goulding
    Empire of the Sun
    Erol Alkan
    Faithless
    Fake Blood
    Florence & The Machine
    Four Tet
    Goldfrapp
    Gossip
    Jay-Z
    John Mayer
    La Roux
    Mayer Hawthorne and The County
    Newton Faulkner
    Paolo Nutini
    Plastikman
    Rise Against
    Skunk Anansie
    Slam
    Stereophonics
    The Cribs
    The Coral
    The Courteeners
    The Proclaimers
    The Prodigy
    The Stranglers
    The Temper Trap
    The View
    Two Door Cinema Club
    Vampire Weekend
    Wolfmother

More artists will be announced shortly. For all details on T in The Park, please go to www.tinthepark.com

from bbc radio 1 site, for TITP. Predictable and meh!

hhhmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭claireblossom

^^Jay-z not headlining?
    Eminem=Fail, imo, hopefully there will be something better on another stage.
    Would be very happy to see 30 Seconds To Mars, Biffy Clyro, Calvin Harris, Dizzee Rascal, Faithless, Florence and the Machine, The Cribs and The Prodigy though :D

all im worried about is that kasabian are in the line up.other than that i couldnt care less

Hot Chip and Mumford & Suns also at TITP

• Advertisement

15min time according to that knob on 2fm

Advertisement